Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

Thanks VJAY... indeed when you have confidence in your strategy & yourself... magic happens. Few days back I was broke to $248 and today I just withdrawn $2000 out of my account... still leaving $437 in my FX account. Now I have a free mind as I have earned 100% and withdrawn that for my peace of mind... now I will be playing with "free money" $437 and make this a habit of withdrawing anything above $500 at the end of the month or week if its more than $2000.

Any who said you cannot pick bottoms & tops all the time...

Sultaan

there you go all puts profits & that too of present month, which of course you bought every month (which you yourself stated somewhere), so did you recovered even the cost of previous few months attempt ?

anyways I made my point no use dragging the matter, have fun with your thread, chapter closed:cool:

findvikas

I am not sure if anyone care to learn about it but what happened today was a complex wave and not quite easy to trade... yet managed to trade it somehow..

First of all here were by trades for the past 5 days.. and the reason along with chart why I did so

Bought 4500PE @ 27 yesterday before close ... Sold Today @ 33
Bought 4900CE @ 48 ... Sold @ 64
Bought 4500PE @ 23 ... Sold @ 35
Bought 4800CE @ 83 ... Still holding for tomorrow

Lets understand what this wave was all about...

first point is an imaginary point as we do in case of gap ups & gap downs. The easiest way to find it is to draw a horizontal line on the left starting from the point 3 and take it all the way to where the gap occurred (I could use the closing point of 4th Feb as well but I decided to use the "gap" as point 1.

Good the second point came being the low of the 6th feb and volume confirmed that its stopping there.. now I need to wait for point 3 to happen.. which came yesterday in form of a small bearish wave within which is a good confirmation that it will try to form a point 4 now but failed to do so on same day (yesterday)... my Stop was the highest point of yesterday or point 3 and I bought 4500PE @ 27... now despite of a very positive close yesterday in US markets and a decent gains in asian markets in the morning it opened below point 3 and continued the path to meet the target of WW in 15min which completed @ 4770 but it went down little more and volume again suggested that its stopping there....

I got off 4500PE as soon as it touched the 15min target line and waited for it to come back above the target line... within few minutes it bounced back off the target line in 15min chart and I took 4900CE... with a STOP at the point 4 just formed and drawn the line ahead and merged the 1-3 line with 2-4 to estimate the target... I was hoping the target may or may not come today itself....

it did indeed and see the sell off for straight two 30min bars just after it breached the 1-3 line to form a new point ... called sweet spot... I booked my 4900CE here and did not have to wait long as it pulled back rapidly where I bought 4500PE once again... this time much cheaper than what I had yesterday.. and waiting for it to touch the target line... just before the close it meet the target line and bounced back..

Finally I decided to book my puts again and go near money call (4800CE @ 83) and wait for a pull back... if 100% pullback then we should see 4820 by tomorrow

Hope this was helpful to you.

findvikas

almost 100% pullback but usually morning levels does not come again in options.. so booked out of 4800CE @ 100... took some 4500pe @ 20 again... which now became free and I can hold for expiry ... now as the day pass by we should follow the original direction ie. down...

hello vikar sir...... i was just learning about wolf wave..... kindly comment on my observation....
1:- saw small one formed on yahoo 5day chart whose target is done.....
2:- can u give me target about the pice u posted above....
3:- daily chart also have wolfwave?????

all above is of nifty spot

regards

findvikas

Do not really want to scare anyone or encouraging anyone but I believe now we should sell off like crazy and touch down below 4500... possibly 4485 or even 4465...

My 4500PE are free so I do not have anything to worry about that... please do not trade on my levels... I can trade faster than I can think :)

"Sell off like crazy.. but not necessarily today"

praveen taneja

Do not really want to scare anyone or encouraging anyone but I believe now we should sell off like crazy and touch down below 4500... possibly 4485 or even 4465...

My 4500PE are free so I do not have anything to worry about that... please do not trade on my levels... I can trade faster than I can think :)

"Sell off like crazy.. but not necessarily today"
" There r many Brave People, who always want to Fight & Be Adventorus. Some Choose ARMY to Fight for the NATION. Others Simply get MARRIED !!