Bulls, Bears & The Lion

vinst

Do not really want to scare anyone or encouraging anyone but I believe now we should sell off like crazy and touch down below 4500... possibly 4485 or even 4465...

My 4500PE are free so I do not have anything to worry about that... please do not trade on my levels... I can trade faster than I can think :)

"Sell off like crazy.. but not necessarily today"
Vikas,
can you post chart for sell-off expectation? Would be keen to see that.

regards,
vin

AlokTewari

Hi Vikas,

Good to see you around. I too believe we will see 4600-4500 before 5000. My initial thinking was that due to Europe worries mounting we may see these levels just around budget & final sell off after budget & then recovery. However now since Europe worries are put to rest atleast for time being, chances of sharp fall before budget look slim. Now what may happen high expectations of budget may keep Nifty around 4800-4900 levels however since budget may not have any incentive for industry, a sell off may take place just after budget when high expectations of market are not met. Since Indian economy is on path to highway, market will recover equally fast to new highs after that. If this theory is proved right, it may not be good idea to sell February contracts as sell off may come after budget. Building shorts in March contract may prove more beneficial.

I donot know I may be dead right or dead wrong.

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari

findvikas

Hi Vikas,

Good to see you around. I too believe we will see 4600-4500 before 5000. My initial thinking was that due to Europe worries mounting we may see these levels just around budget & final sell off after budget & then recovery. However now since Europe worries are put to rest atleast for time being, chances of sharp fall before budget look slim. Now what may happen high expectations of budget may keep Nifty around 4800-4900 levels however since budget may not have any incentive for industry, a sell off may take place just after budget when high expectations of market are not met. Since Indian economy is on path to highway, market will recover equally fast to new highs after that. If this theory is proved right, it may not be good idea to sell February contracts as sell off may come after budget. Building shorts in March contract may prove more beneficial.

I donot know I may be dead right or dead wrong.

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari
Thanks buddy... may be you are right.. I will get off my puts as soon as I see any sign of trouble... so far my puts looks good and who want to lose some free puts :)

I am thinking actually little different and may be I am also dead wrong.. that market may see above 5300 in March or who knows may be above 5500

findvikas

hey vikas sorry for later rply.... this is the pic for 1st query

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/753/96101706.png

for 2nd i need ur target of the pic u poasted..

and for 3rd just see daily NS chart do u see any thing???

regrds

You have not really connected the Highs & Lows... you mostly connected only Close price and it looks like a channel and not a wedge... although I have traded where there was no wedge and lines were absolute perfect parallel but still its best to find a wedge and then trade it.

oh.. target for that pic was done and that's why we saw a bounce back above 4820 which was 100% retracement ... now what next? further fall and make a point 5 which could/should be start of a new rally..