Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

Its a forum vikas grow some...
i have yet to see any of ur ledger screenshots and if u wanna see some proof of the pudding see my thread where i posted my trades unlike your paper trades.Boy you really are getting on my nerve now.
Come and see me then... but if you are on forum then have some respect and if you disagree then instead of jumping and saying I disagree... watch your tone and just ignore if you dont like anything... right? but no you always have problem with me...

findvikas

I really do not understand why you do not go asking every single person on this forum and ask for their ledger. Why you are interested in mine? Dare to ask with Smart_Trade, AW, SavantGrade... lets do this Linkon7 just made 100% in one month while the target was 6 month.. lets ask him, deal?

sorry people for taking your names.. its just to show how frustrating and humiliating it could be when this happen and keep on happening again and again. anyway.. forget it.

findvikas

Just to let you know how being a wolf help you enter and exit all at right time. I was trying to help the community to understand this but I will just be posting my levels or trades when I have them... no more charts or trade sheet.

trade closed with 50pips of profit or ($307)... why I did not wait for the target hit... because the point 1 was confusing and there was a counter wave forming in 5 min chart and I have to go to bed as well.

IMAGE REMOVED

Also attached is the complete trade sheet for the month of Feb and its clearly visible that I started this month on 4th Feb with a capital of $1194... 100% return in just 5 days... I am not proud of that and never wanted to share it to prove it but you dragged me in all this.

If anyone want to follow my trade sheet it is there on Google since day one as I wanted to track how well I do. It will be there and updated daily.

Last edited:
This is what I do... as usually I am trading daily chart now.. so I look for weekly chart and see if there is a counter wave on a weekly chart ? and see if that can cause any impact on my position. Never add any jewelery to the chart (indicators) they add just clutter and nothing works as best as waves themselves.

At point 5 you will see that volume has increased but as the price reverse you will see very less volume... this is a trap... price MUST reverse on low volume for a perfect wave and as it reach near the target line (1-4) then the volume should increase again and finally you will see a stop in volume as the price touch the target line.

Now there could be possibility that price does not touch down all the way to 1-4 line. To see that you need to find if there was enough volume on point 5? and did price reversed after 5 on declining volume? if not then look for a smaller timeframe and see if there is any counter wave.. if there is then get out of it . at times just before touching it same thing can happen like increase in volume and then reversal in price... watch again if you have right point 1 or any counter wave inside smaller timeframe.

Never get addicted to the position and get out on first sign of trouble or on the first touch of trend line.. which happened in case of Nifty in October and I was out... actual bearish wave came back in January... a perfect example of not-so-perfect wave.
This is what I am doing right now. checking the strength of chart in different timeframes
and it really tells the actual situation.
:thumb: :clap:

trader.trends

no no not the easy one, the nifty one please :lol::D
The forum is a place to exchange views and ideas. It is a place to discuss trading strategies, hone them and use them if it suits you. Personal trades have really no place in a public forum. It should neither be asked nor be given. Personal trades are largely irrelevant when discussing strategies. They are inconsequential. The larger focus should be on the strategy, the tweaks to it or to discuss the MM on the strategy. If the strategy does not suit you pass on. Choose the one that suits you or make one of your own.

I find that Vikas is discussing and posting his views on Wolfe waves which are more visual than formulaic. Wolfe waves come closes to what we can think of trading as a cross between art and science which is what finally trading is. There is no need to ask him for his personal ledger. It is none of any body's business to ask for proof of personal trades. No one is putting a gun to your head and asking you to take the trades he has taken. If you want to take the trades following him do it, if you want to learn the strategy get into a healthy and useful debate, don't personalize issues by asking for personal trades.

Sultaan

I find that Vikas is discussing and posting his views on Wolfe waves which are more visual than formulaic. Wolfe waves come closes to what we can think of trading as a cross between art and science which is what finally trading is. There is no need to ask him for his personal ledger. It is none of any body's business to ask for proof of personal trades. No one is putting a gun to your head and asking you to take the trades he has taken. If you want to take the trades following him do it, if you want to learn the strategy get into a healthy and useful debate, don't personalize issues by asking for personal trades.
no I was not the one who asked him, but since he readily provided the fx... what was questionable was the stocks one:cool:

Yes we are aware of Wolfe & to point if someone is incorrect is I think the right thing to do, no ? just because market slumped & each of the targets got somehow fit (which is usually the case in downtrends) that dont mean they were right, he has been giving bearish call long before the market fell & even an non working clock get the time right 2 times :cool: there have been several several example of wolfe so please check & if this was'nt a healthy discussion what was it ? it was he who took it on his pride / ego.:cool:

findvikas

You keep on saying it was incorrect... correct it if that was incorrect. When I asked you to correct it you just ran away, why? And now Aditya also ran away? Here is a snapshot of this calendar year and all the derivative transactions I did on my account... I trade NF on one of my friend's account that I cannot share and the previous RK Global account I closed

IMAGE REMOVED

Last edited:

findvikas

Trade update... ICICIBANK touched 850 yesterday before dropping back but closed inside the channel and looking bullish. Similarly HeroHonda ran good today and closed near yesterday's high of 1620 which is a good buying level.

Not every stock MUST fall in this falling market and so I decided to do a EOD study and find anything looking bullish... I will try and do this study of Nifty-Fifty stocks every Sunday and post my findings here

Here are my picks

HEROHONDA
Risky Buy: 1582 (at price)
Conservative Buy: above 1620
Stop Loss: 1495
Target: 1800+

Chart

ICICIBANK

Risky Buy: 800 (at price)
Conservative Buy: above 810
Stop Loss: 775
Target: 1010+

Chart

Target may come before as well... as soon as it touch down the target line but ideal target is the above mentioned one.

VJAY

Dear Vikas,
Why you replying to these people with proofs!!.....no need disclose any ledger or account statement to prove it right or wrong.....here some are learning ..some are exchanges ideas...strategies etc.....many traders here find manyThings which not get in public....I am one who lost too much money in trading as normal traders....after I got this forum since am changed a lot....now am trading my trades with confidance....an d trying to make my lost money back ....one thing sure who visited TJ and tryed to understand the strategies/lessons/intraction with many senior traders give a lot to a normal trader.........many of them now left TJ (due to this kind of people made problems)but their contribution is here .......so carry on your veiws and trades...it will help many ......