Bulls, Bears & The Lion

pls any seniours to help me how to post new post one i need help to how handle amibroker i downloaded but i cant use properly i dont how to use other database in this

Thanks &regards
Devadoss

findvikas

Q. Is vikas born Bear? No... I trade long positions as well... ok give me example.
A. Hero Honda... I bought & suggested openly to buy @ 1582 level along with chart and Thursday it closed at 1670. ICICIBANK again suggested and bought at 802 and still holding.

Here I suggested them ...
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/36303-bulls-bears-lion-42.html#post409290

Now just a word of caution for those holding HeroHonda... there seems to be some trouble in HEROHONDA as a counter bearish wave has emerged on a 120min chart inside the daily chart... it is not going to hurt positional traders as the trend is intact in EOD chart.

Let's see how much pain this wave can do...

findvikas

pls any seniours to help me how to post new post one i need help to how handle amibroker i downloaded but i cant use properly i dont how to use other database in this

Thanks &regards
Devadoss
Devadoss... go to the sub-forum where you wish to create a new thread... and hit the button... "New Thread" to create a new thread... but just before you start a new thread please search if there is a similar thread available for the same topic... hope that helps...

findvikas

Q. Is vikas born Bear? No... I trade long positions as well... ok give me example.
A. Hero Honda... I bought & suggested openly to buy @ 1582 level along with chart and Thursday it closed at 1670. ICICIBANK again suggested and bought at 802 and still holding.

Here I suggested them ...
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/36303-bulls-bears-lion-42.html#post409290

Now just a word of caution for those holding HeroHonda... there seems to be some trouble in HEROHONDA as a counter bearish wave has emerged on a 120min chart inside the daily chart... it is not going to hurt positional traders as the trend is intact in EOD chart.

Let's see how much pain this wave can do...

Look at hero honda... the minor wave killed by Daily Chart wave... intraday high 1725 :)... from 1582 levels... first target was 1800 :)