Bulls, Bears & The Lion

AlokTewari

Sell Off

Hi,

No sign of any sell off as yet Vikas. Dow is inching towards 11k mark. Nifty may ave resistance at 5300 but it doesnot like 5200 either & trying its best to keep away from it as far as possible.

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari

findvikas

What are you talking about? Are you expecting a sell off... come on its rallying and you know my predictions... they work "opposite" gosh... I thought you know it already :)

Ok... let me go back to what I said...

USD had a great run following the Sovereign rating for Portugal which is changed to "AA-" from "AA" (just added some negative sentiment) :)

I think after the US economic data USD should correct a bit and metals can have some rebounding. Equities are looking for some good sell off
USD did corrected, metals rebounded.. and equities did sell off yesterday to trade nearly 0.7% down and breadth was very thin yesterday. Yesterday night is over and today is a new day.. market does not remember the good news for long and the memories of bad news last even shorter.

Dubai came with a bail out plan for DW once again, Euro is cheering... and USD is giving up some gains and Jobless claims fell... so once again risk takers are out in the market and throwing the "easy money".

I am looking for a touch of 5292-5298 by tomorrow... oh I should say 5100 then only it can touch 5295+ levels... read it whatever way you prefer

findvikas

USD should touch 83 anytime soon or atleast 82.75... with USD so high I doubt how can emerging market rally further.. then I looked at my "home made" wave pattern and I had two targets... one is met with heavy volume which could mean something

praveen taneja

I am on RIL 1100put and 1120 call any suggestion bought set at 58 now 61 but I believe Karo Jyada ka Irada

findvikas

I am not a hedging kind of guy so can't really talk much sense on this.. but so far looks good. You might want to sell the put near 1065-1055 and if RIL trade above 1115 then you might not want to sell your call throughout the month :)

I am on RIL 1100put and 1120 call any suggestion bought set at 58 now 61 but I believe Karo Jyada ka Irada