Bulls, Bears & The Lion

praveen taneja

I am not a hedging kind of guy so can't really talk much sense on this.. but so far looks good. You might want to sell the put near 1065-1055 and if RIL trade above 1115 then you might not want to sell your call throughout the month :)
call I book when feel that mkt is on profit booking mood now only on put cost with brokerage 29 cmp 33.50 sl is 32 so at least something I would take at home for weekend :lol:

findvikas

USD should touch 83 anytime soon or atleast 82.75... with USD so high I doubt how can emerging market rally further.. then I looked at my "home made" wave pattern and I had two targets... one is met with heavy volume which could mean something

Completing the picture, target met and it was unable to trade above the target line which means it is looking for correction

Actual target was 5275 but it stretched to meet the target line... so watch out for 5275 which can act as support and below that it can retrace to following levels

5265.71 <-> 5251.81 <-> 5237.91 <-> 5218.13 <-> 5192.93 <-> 5160.90

findvikas

A major development which might call for a surge in Gold's demand. I got some speculative news from some friends... that Korea may be escalating to a war kind of situation and supposing Korea were to escalate to war or the brink of war, how would you expect the following to react:

- Gold/Silver/Oil
- US Treasuries
- USD
- Equities

Find more information here..

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/26/south.korea.ship.sinking/index.html?hpt=T2

findvikas

Completing the picture, target met and it was unable to trade above the target line which means it is looking for correction

Actual target was 5275 but it stretched to meet the target line... so watch out for 5275 which can act as support and below that it can retrace to following levels

5265.71 <-> 5251.81 <-> 5237.91 <-> 5218.13 <-> 5192.93 <-> 5160.90
Back the the same old chart.... I do not have the today's data in the chart but see what levels I was expecting it to retrace to as first target 5265.71

Day's low 5263.25, Close @ 5265.50... so if it goes back above 5275 then expect it continue facing resistance of this line

Last edited:

findvikas

Bharti finally signed the $9 billion deal for Zain Africa operations

It should ideally be a positive for Bharti in long term but looking at the technical pattern on Bharti charts it may/should plunge tomorrow. If indeed it goes up in the morning, as it may attempt to catch the stops of bears & later trap the bulls... short the future near 318-322 and keep a stop of 325-330 with a target of 302-288 in the time to come.