Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

Trend traders are like ping pong balls.. they keep changing direction with the force of bat. In this case the bat is the trend.. which is bullish for USD tonight or the early part of next week. Job numbers should be good tonight as USD is looking for a rally...

See how USD take support of the line that I drew and bounced back...

target is at least 82.2 now (maybe next week if not today)
USDJPY got quite bullish for at least 95.35-96… EurUsd is looking for a test of 1.3375 and USDCHF is also strong for near 1.072-77 kind of levels

Now talking about the USD Index or /DX it is in the final leg up and will come tumbling to take support near 79 then 77 and final support at 75.

I do not have access to Crude chart right now... will see if I can

saivenkat

Vikas ji, Of late, i see a lot of posts on USD.. etc etc. on this thread. Its all Greek's and Latin for me. Every time i enter the thread,hoping that something i will find about Indian markets.. its disappointment for me;)

Sir, i request you to keep this discussion in your FOREX CHALLENGE THREAD.So that learners and followers like me, from your thread will not have their continuity lost. Its only a small request, and being the thread owner, you have every right to accept or reject this suggestion. I believe friend, you will take this suggestion in good spirit. :thumb:

But for me, i never intend to loose any single post from Vikas ji, as it always informative and educative.

Thanks and Regards
Saivenkat:)

scplindia

SaiVenkat,

The discussion on Dollex is quite appropriate, as rise and fall of Dollex has inverse relationship on equity, commodity. Hence this info is very informative. Equity is dependant on commodity prices, Gold & Crude. Dollex controls these prices.

rajputz

Hey vickas...can you check the pic of suzlon i posted below: -

Is it right Bullish Wof made by me....

Last edited:

findvikas

Possible but its a wait and watch...as the point fifth has not been formed yet and that will decide the fate of it. To make it bullish it has to go below 66 may be near 64 or even 59 and then a possible push back all the way till 90 atleast... sounds so lucrative so it may not happen :D.. watch our for a good volume near point 5 and then only decide.

findvikas

In one way you are right, as I started this thread under Equities section but yes they do have a good correlation and possible good impact on Indian stocks specially IT related stocks. I would try to limit them :)

SaiVenkat,

The discussion on Dollex is quite appropriate, as rise and fall of Dollex has inverse relationship on equity, commodity. Hence this info is very informative. Equity is dependant on commodity prices, Gold & Crude. Dollex controls these prices.
Vikas ji, Of late, i see a lot of posts on USD.. etc etc. on this thread. Its all Greek's and Latin for me. Every time i enter the thread,hoping that something i will find about Indian markets.. its disappointment for me;)

Sir, i request you to keep this discussion in your FOREX CHALLENGE THREAD.So that learners and followers like me, from your thread will not have their continuity lost. Its only a small request, and being the thread owner, you have every right to accept or reject this suggestion. I believe friend, you will take this suggestion in good spirit. :thumb:

But for me, i never intend to loose any single post from Vikas ji, as it always informative and educative.

Thanks and Regards
Saivenkat:)

findvikas

Weekly trend is also at at very crucial juncture.. see its near the very near to the resistance line and I dont think it would be able to breach that resistance just now and will take some time till the quarterly numbers are out and might try to plunge before that near 55-50 once again on some news I would be a long term buyer below 60 and once it break the upside resistance line there is going to be no stopping till 110-115-120

praveen taneja

In our valuable earth thousands of birds & animals dies because of non avilabelity of water ,they cant able to buy any mineral water from markets . So u all r deeply requested to put some water in a utensil at your reach for them & feel the diffrence in these hot summer .