Bulls, Bears & The Lion

saivenkat

Bharti first target hit @ 302 :D :D :D, book 100% profit or atleast 80% and ride rest at cost
I was long in Bharti Airtel, (though i was in cash) after reading post of Vikas ji, something in me told thatVikas ji is going to be correct this time, and hence i sold my holdings at 315 levels yesterday. Thank you Vikas ji, for timely warning.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

AlokTewari

Hi Vikas,

Confusing. In one post you show Dollar index chart saying it is ready to bounce & in very next post you say it will be down to 75-76 & Nifty will be 5400-5600. So it seems now you are bullish on Nifty. I guess then it is time to buy truck load of Puts.

scplindia

This is just a very short term view as I turned bearish again on USD and bullish on metals

Gold & Silver both have a Inv. H&S with targets as 1185+ & 20+ in time to come... which means near 75-77 levels for /DX
Vikas,

Now you are really talking like a weather reporter.

Dollex did not rally, crude has started to rally. 5 % gains in the last three days, what is the waves saying about crude and where is it heading - target.

With gold, silver and crude rallying, how can equity rally, as it is the same funds that are rotated in both the segments. Most funds hedge in gold silver and crude to protect themselves from equity fall.

Please post comments,

Regards