Bulls, Bears & The Lion

aditya14

I kinda agree with Vikas now to buy this dip but monday you may not get the chance....

This recovery will all depend on the Euro which it seems has found bottom and is now rocking upwards....else 4700 then 4500 then 4000

AlokTewari

Last minute trade for F&O Traders... Buy June NIFTY , SL 4875, Target 5400-5500-5600
Vikas,

Buying below 200 DMA does not make sense. Market will surely reverse from somewhere someday but why try to catch bottom. Why not wait for 200 DMA & then go long with SL below 200 DMA. If one is hoping for Nifty to go to 5500 - 5600, what difference does it make to wait for another 60 odd points. That is my simple logic but if you may have better logic which I am not aware of.

Cheers !!!

Alok Tewari

rajputz

I dont know who senior you refer :confused:

after a day before fall of 300+ pts if a small bounce mean nothing for dow
Forget Seniors...Dont want to name whom i consider seniors cause that creates controversy with the names.

Would have seen your charts along and you would have got the clear cut sell signals at the top. I got many. But the reason for not to discuss them is that it is past. Now it is easy to plot them on Chart.

Even if we would have kep our ears open, then at the levels of 5400, there were news that correction to 5000 is still needed for nifty to rise. Ok, i admit that news shouldnt be considered while trading the charts. In the start of the FY2010 in the end time of december, the news was floating that market is dew for heavy correction. In month of october rumors were there that correction is dew...All i want to say is that whenever there were rumors, market indeed went for the correction, and we should be cautious.

Market is all the work of price and volume movement. More over it, with the use of indicators it is all game of probability. So in real no body can catch the top for selling or bottom for buying. Just to create a safeguard, we give ourself a protection of stoploss, so that if the trade reverses against us, and our analysis is proven wrong, we might catch a little stoploss. But on the other side, if it indeeds catches the bottom and move to the higher side, then how much big move we can get. It is all the game of probability and taking risk with it.

Forget this also. U enter the share world, the first line of teaching that you might be hearing from mentors, gurus, books etc. or you might be knowing urself is, that buy the dips, and sell the top. And what you are telling is exactly the opposite. Buying when the market was at 5300-5400, and selling now at 4900-4800.

Last edited by a moderator:

aditya14

Vikas,

Buying below 200 DMA does not make sense. Market will surely reverse from somewhere someday but why try to catch bottom. Why not wait for 200 DMA & then go long with SL below 200 DMA. If one is hoping for Nifty to go to 5500 - 5600, what difference does it make to wait for another 60 odd points. That is my simple logic but if you may have better logic which I am not aware of.

Cheers !!!

Alok Tewari
Because only risk pays reward...... Nothing is certain and book profits as and when u get them.Markets do not go in 1 direction so if Vikas says buy near 4850 and u get good open on monday u lock in ur profits.U can never say that if we close above 200dma that we will now go to 5500 with no corrections...

200dma and all is all BS which can be broken anytime it didnt pose any threat when market went down its all hypothetical.What matters is price of stocks which make up Nifty and right now most stocks are oversold so you can get massive upday if shortcovering comes in.

praveen taneja

Forget Seniors...Dont want to name whom i consider seniors cause that creates controversy with the names.

Would have seen your charts along and you would have got the clear cut sell signals at the top. I got many. But the reason for not to discuss them is that it is past. Now it is easy to plot them on Chart.

Even if we would have kep our ears open, then at the levels of 5400, there were news that correction to 5000 is still needed for nifty to rise. Ok, i admit that news shouldnt be considered while trading the charts. In the start of the FY2010 in the end time of december, the news was floating that market is dew for heavy correction. In month of october rumors were there that correction is dew...All i want to say is that whenever there were rumors, market indeed went for the correction, and we should be cautious.

Market is all the work of price and volume movement. More over it, with the use of indicators it is all game of probability. So in real no body can catch the top for selling or bottom for buying. Just to create a safeguard, we give ourself a protection of stoploss, so that if the trade reverses against us, and our analysis is proven wrong, we might catch a little stoploss. But on the other side, if it indeeds catches the bottom and move to the higher side, then how much big move we can get. It is all the game of probability and taking risk with it.

Forget this also. U enter the share world, the first line of teaching that you might be hearing from mentors, gurus, books etc. or you might be knowing urself is, that buy the dips, and sell the top. And what you are telling is exactly the opposite. Buying when the market was at 5300-5400, and selling now at 4900-4800.
Can you please make it more clear as I always sell when top was at 5365 and i short 5328 and bottom was at 4853 and I bought 4880:confused::confused:
I always buy call put at same time so dont care which way moving:thumb: