cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nac

I want to what are the certifications needed from NSE,BSE to trade in ODIN?
can some one give some details..........
?????????? Why do we need certifications to trade in ODIN?
Certification is must for those who are working or wanna work for trading companies/institute. We can trade in ODIN without any certifications. We don't even need to complete kinter garden to trade in ODIN :rofl::rofl:

columbus

Certification is must for those who are working or wanna work for trading companies/institute. We can trade in ODIN without any certifications. We don't even need to complete kinter garden to trade in ODIN :rofl::rofl:
Even though both Sharekhan and RKG take same feed from NSE
I found there is a little difference in quotes between them.Please
comment.

nac

Even though both Sharekhan and RKG take same feed from NSE
I found there is a little difference in quotes between them.Please
comment.
Yes, I feel the same. I find prints are lagging. I always say prints are lagging when I was trading with other brokers. Now it continues with RKG as well. But many of our members have said that ODIN offered by other brokers are working better than RKG. I haven't compared 'em yet. But ODIN's order execution is good.

I don't know what to comment... But still

Earlier one is "fast and aggressive" and the later one is "slow and steady" hahahahah :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sub2501

Certification is must for those .........trade in ODIN without any certifications. We ........ in ODIN :rofl::rofl:
But my RM says that this is compulsory, to have the NCFM Certifications(capital & derivatives) to trade in ODIN and without the certf. he wont provide me ODIN.
I've a/c with idbi caps. & presently trading with Tradeanywhere.exe.

Ur rm is stupid. U can trade without ncfm certificate on odin.Some brokers provide odin diet for retail client like angel rkglobal.But some having own trading plateform like tradetiger, pib, keat,racepro etc. NEAT is not for retailers bcoz it has no limitation for trading i.e u can place unlimited amount order on neat.A new plateform "NOW"is launched by Nse.

sub2501

Ur rm is .............plateform "NOW"is launched by Nse.
HI,
Actually IDBI doesnot provide diet odin, they provide pure odin wherein we can trade with as many a/c, and also i've used "now", its good but it takes lot more time in adding scripts, as compared to tradeanywhere.exe, "now" would be useful if its exe based ie, installable, as far my knowledge is concerned.

alroyraj

But my RM says that this is compulsory, to have the NCFM Certifications(capital & derivatives) to trade in ODIN and without the certf. he wont provide me ODIN.
I've a/c with idbi caps. & presently trading with Tradeanywhere.exe.
Maybe there is a difference in understanding. You may need to have those certifications if you are a dealer taking orders on others behalf. And since those RM is giving the dealer terminal maybe thats why he is asking you to take the certification.
It does sound attractive if you can trade any account with this Odin assuming you have multiple accounts....:clapping: