cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nac

Thanks nac for bringing that to light. But still is there any better deal in the
market except R.k global as that is not there in my town.
I have heard about share bazaar. They offer brokerage as same as RKG . But, No idea about its service, reliability and how smooth is their platform. And I don't see much about 'em in this forum. They are operating from Andra Pradesh. This is the only station for them.

If your turnover would be high and don't wanna go to these brokers, you can get brokerage rate of (based on what I have read in this forum)
.01%
.005%
.003%
You could get these rates. But I don't know (personally) any brokers offering .005% or .003%. If you negotiate, you can get .01% easily. And now I am seeing many brokers offering .01%.

Happy hunting...

India bulls easily.:thumb:
Grt platform.:clap:
No hidden charges.:clapping:
Good customer care.
Brokerage varies from .01-.1 depending on how you trade.
If your really looking for low rates you could send me a pm.
I could help anyone in chennai.:)

krm

India bulls easily.:thumb:
Grt platform.:clap:
No hidden charges.:clapping:
Good customer care.
Brokerage varies from .01-.1 depending on how you trade.
If your really looking for low rates you could send me a pm.
I could help anyone in chennai.:)
Are u charging minimum charges per scrip?

krm

instead of cheaper brokerage i guess people should focus on quality services even if the brokerage is a little more.at the end of the day all of us want our value for money.Indiabulls and Motilal Oswal have better platforms and services with a slightly higher brokerage!

I've both Indiabulls and RK Global for last 3 years. Although ODIN Diet from RK Global needs constant updates (masters, registry etc, and requires UAC being disbaled in Vista) compared to Indiabulls platform which is absolutely solid, needs no care at all, except a big negative for me that in Indiabulls platform, you cannot access your account ledger at all during market hours.

Last edited:
should decide on a combination of brokerage and service..also quality should be good,i will say reliance money and sharekhan do good on brokerage and motilal and indiabulls do good on quality!

sub2501

I want to what are the certifications needed from NSE,BSE to trade in ODIN?
can some one give some details..........