cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rk global charges only Rs. 9 per lot.
cheapest brokerage. and ventura is not reliable, they r cheaters. they will steal ur money and they r just attracting customers by offering cheap rates but i hav heard that they r trapping customers and blocking their account money and increasing brokerage rates after few months exactly like reliance money, which is a big chor no doubt.

so, stay away from ventura.

rk global is best.

i am not affiliated to rk global. i am a trader . i only hav account with HDFC.
but planning to open up account with RK.

guys I can do better than 35 rs per lot.. and our brokership firm is not at all cheaters like other.. very transparent trading..

you guys only pay brokerage + NSE based cost.. which we can explain in detail..

So pls dont become fools if people charge u higher.. Join me and i will do the best for all my frnds in this forum ...

Vishal 9830373233

[email protected]

Dear friends... we are one of the old brokerage houses in india.... firstly we were trading as DJS stock & shares ltd... now it is PDJ securities Ltd.
Invests and TRADE with us.... and enjoy trading
beginners start with rs 1000/- brk for every 1 crore of turover in futures/cash...

call us at: 033-22318839/22135557

:lol: Dear friends... we are one of the old brokerage houses in india.... firstly we were trading as DJS stock & shares ltd... now it is PDJ securities Ltd.
Invests and TRADE with us.... and enjoy trading
beginners start with rs 1000/- brk for every 1 crore of turover in futures/cash...

call us at: 033-22318839/22135557

OUR e-mail-- [email protected]

Note:-We are the only & actual PDJ Securities Ltd Broking House, anyone want to confirm about our legality or anything about us can contact us directly on the above mentioned tele no....

There r lots of people on the blog etc as well as here on Traderji Commenting on PDJ Securities.....
PL make sure u get proper infomation first..... :annoyed: :mad:

Thanks

PDJ Securites Ltd

mithoon

cheapest brokerage. and ventura is not reliable, they r cheaters. they will steal ur money and they r just attracting customers by offering cheap rates but i hav heard that they r trapping customers and blocking their account money and increasing brokerage rates after few months exactly like reliance money, which is a big chor no doubt.

rk global is best.

Rs 9 per lot is the best i have come across,but what about their trading platform,is it fully application based or partly application base and partly browser based like reliance money,i have been using ventura1 for 6months now and i have not faced any problem so far ,but initially the major draw back was that you could only open 1 chart at a time now u can open 6,it is very similar to sharekhan ,but it does not have any charting tools,i will definitely consider RK after looking at their trading system,thank you:thumb:

mithoon

rk global is best.

could you please tell me if ur using ODIN DIET with RK and also please let me about if you have faced any issues with ODIN DIET as i read some reviews saying that it hangs and gets disconnected,are you a day trader?

hi guys,

yesterday i got a call from Pinc Money's Rm and they are offering Rs 2000 prepaid brokerage for unlimited trade in cash segment in a year but with a maximum limit of
0ne lakh turnover in a single day in cash. please compare this deal with other brokering houses deals please.

nac

hi guys,

yesterday i got a call from Pinc Money's Rm and they are offering Rs 2000 prepaid brokerage for unlimited trade in cash segment in a year but with a maximum limit of
0ne lakh turnover in a single day in cash. please compare this deal with other brokering houses deals please.
Then, its not unlimited.

What's the brokerage if you trade above the free limit? He's offering free turnover of 2.5cr. Its just a little below .01%. You do your math and decide.