cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brokerage:

It's a recurring cost and can potentially draw down returns. Every player claims that his
brokerage is the lowest or at least promises to charge the minimum once an investor opens an account and starts trading. But this promise is contingent on the trading volumes of the investor.

The brokerage differs from company to company. To give an indicative figure, ICICIDirect.com charges 0.75 per cent for a quarterly volume of less than Rs 10 lakh (Rs 1 million) and 0.25 per cent for an amount in excess of Rs 5 crore (Rs 50 million).

The brokerage for the quarter that follows the opening of an online trading account is
determined by the opening amount of investment, irrespective of the subsequent investments in that quarter.

Any amount due to either the broker or investor over and above the brokerage paid is settled every quarter and the opening amount of the next quarter determines the brokerage that will be paid in that quarter.

HI Satheesh,

This is Ashvany. I will personally suggest you to go for RELIGARE SECURITIES as they have got best follow up services and lowest brokerage.

They provide up to date tips too.Its just 0.03 for Intra day and delivery 0.30. Its Negotiable if you wish to give big volume.:)

For Details you can call 09820343408 ( any time for u buddy )
hi friends,

i want to open new account i will invest 1 lac what will be the cheapest brokerage for me. will open only from brokerhouses with good trading terminal. please tell me the exposure also. me a fresher in day trading so i dont want to give any promise on volume.

Satheesh.

HI,

RELIGARE IS ANY TIME THE BEST trading terminal provider , brokerage wise they can negotiate highly i am enjoying the same.

Well , in f and o they can go upto 2 paisa and in equities 1 paisa too for higher volumes.:thumb:

Try out u will surely thank me for this.:)

Regards,
Ashvany:clap:
Hi All,
I usually trade from office and thus can only pick some online trading service provider.
Brokeragewise R K Global looks cheapest but then my experience with their trading terminal (demo user) is not so great.
Please suggest some good online broker, who provides decent service with preferentially fixed brokerage plan.

With regards,
BJ

asvany...can you please give detailed info about brokerage charges ..and possible from reliagres website?so i will be better able to comprehend that religare offers lower charge than sharekhan and supertrade.
Thanks!