cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tnsn2345

NAC there is no suspense, its just a bargain, the msg was originally intended to FROZEN THOUGHT, who makes a daily turnover of around 1.5 crore. Actually thats the real work and he is the real full time trader. This certainly requires that his risk is managed to optimum. Low Intra day brokerage just offers that.
ppl like FROZENTHOUGHT are the ones who lay golden eggs, and thats why he is the most suitable person to this kind of slab. My message was just an indication for him to go to next level of trade, i.e Bargain.
I had PM you my brokerage structure.

In commodity market low brokerage structure is of great use. And yess this is the only reason the cost of trade, 85%ppl loose money & 10 % make money.
10% ppl has negligible cost of trade and hence they are not married to their position, keeping their position at least to cover brokerage.
Dear Asit,

Thank you for your thoughts.

I agree that competitive brokerage will not be offered in public domain for one and all. For high turnover, one needs to bargin. You have prompted me to rethink on these lines. I am dealing with RMoney and have pretty decent daily t/o.

When I look at my quaterly/half yearly records on the brokerage paid, I get shivers in my spine. A hell lot of money flows to the broker for just providing a trading platform which any other broker can provide.

Thanks once again for your advice.

Regards,

Another Vote for Indiabulls, negotiate, you would get 3 paisa intraday each side deal easily.

1).Powerindiabulls software is the best of trading platforms one can get, atleast of many i came accross.
2).No Annual Maintenance charge of Demat a/c.(one time A/c opening fee is Rs.900/-)
3). No recurring charge of software. (one time fee is Rs.750/-) however you can also trade without it, using the browser.
4).you can place orders on phone.
5).No hidden charges in last 3 yrs i've been using them.

Don't get stuck at any company which has poor customer support, a paisa or two extra hardly matters.
Sir, Can you tell me what is the brokerage for commodity trading

balab

Where on earth do you get these kind of rates?? I have been trying for 3 months to find a cheap and good broker...

THe best deal to this volume is around 0.002% on sell side, buy side no brokerage. NO SOFTWARE / ACCOUNT MAINTAINENCE CHARGES, EXPOSURE around 12~20 Times, Credit for Delivery 20~30 Days. Try to bargain or threaten to quit trading. THe bargain shall be through instantly.
I paid 70 paise BUY & 70 Paise Sell side brokerage when I was novice.
Now I have the above Deal. & Yess No Committed Volume.!!!

Where on earth do you get these kind of rates?? I have been trying for 3 months to find a cheap and good broker...
Hi Balab,
You can find these rates @ IIFL. I have been having these rates just after 1 month of opening the account. Right not i am not using IIFL since I am not much in Indian Markets..too busy with FOREX :D

First have enough volume for a 1 month then call you relationship manager( IIFL relationship managers are awesome...at least the one I deal with) and negotiate the charges.

FrozenThought

nac

^ I don't think IIFL will come down to .002% that too on one side, even if you show 5 crore turnover daily. Let see, whether balab get this brokerage, in one month.

alroyraj

I've attached the brokerage structure pdf that I got from them. Hope it helps.

http://www.4shared.com/file/228689002/fef647f6/edwbrokeragestructure.html

Looking at it now, I seem to have made a mistake. The options rates are very high indeed.
I had misread their method of calculation as based on premiums paid.
Turns out it is (strike price + premiums paid). Not a good deal at all.
It seems that Edelweiss only offers a web-based terminal. No mention of an exe based terminal or even Odin or did I miss it. @Pitbull Thanks for the helpful pdf. Any idea of the terminal.:eek:

alroyraj

Hi,

I wouldnot suggest trying Edelwiess as there are lot of software related issues atleast I've had lot of issues. Reports and portfolio tracker are pathetic which they openly acknowledge.
Though ICICI charges a bit more than others I found their trading platform is more stable and reporting system is good.

Cheers.
@c_sidhu Write your views on their terminal. You are welcome. As far as I have seen they have only web terminal correct me if I am wrong. What terminal do they use and does it have graphing and technical analysis features or at least is Odin provided?

nac

@c_sidhu Write your views on their terminal. You are welcome. As far as I have seen they have only web terminal correct me if I am wrong. What terminal do they use and does it have graphing and technical analysis features or at least is Odin provided?
I did see an image of a trading platform called Xpress. I guess, its application based. Check their website.