cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krm

THe best deal to this volume is around 0.002% on sell side, buy side no brokerage. NO SOFTWARE / ACCOUNT MAINTAINENCE CHARGES, EXPOSURE around 12~20 Times, Credit for Delivery 20~30 Days. Try to bargain or threaten to quit trading. THe bargain shall be through instantly.
I paid 70 paise BUY & 70 Paise Sell side brokerage when I was novice.
Now I have the above Deal. & Yess No Committed Volume.!!!
Pls give your broker name and branch. I m paying 0.02% + taxes each side in Angel.
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks
krm

veru

Another Vote for Indiabulls, negotiate, you would get 3 paisa intraday each side deal easily.

1).Powerindiabulls software is the best of trading platforms one can get, atleast of many i came accross.
2).No Annual Maintenance charge of Demat a/c.(one time A/c opening fee is Rs.900/-)
3). No recurring charge of software. (one time fee is Rs.750/-) however you can also trade without it, using the browser.
4).you can place orders on phone.
5).No hidden charges in last 3 yrs i've been using them.

Don't get stuck at any company which has poor customer support, a paisa or two extra hardly matters.

How much they are charging for delivery? minimum brokerage for each scrip how much? Do they comit in writing?

tnsn2345

THe best deal to this volume is around 0.002% on sell side, buy side no brokerage. NO SOFTWARE / ACCOUNT MAINTAINENCE CHARGES, EXPOSURE around 12~20 Times, Credit for Delivery 20~30 Days. Try to bargain or threaten to quit trading. THe bargain shall be through instantly.
I paid 70 paise BUY & 70 Paise Sell side brokerage when I was novice.
Now I have the above Deal. & Yess No Committed Volume.!!!
Dear Nac, appreciate if you could provide details of brokerage house offering 0.002% on one side in FnO

Couldn't locate any better deal than RKG's 9 /lot offer which turnout to 0.0033%

Thanks

nac

Dear Nac, appreciate if you could provide details of brokerage house offering 0.002% on one side in FnO

Couldn't locate any better deal than RKG's 9 /lot offer which turnout to 0.0033%

Thanks
You are quoting "asitprasen's" post and you are asking me what's the name of broking house.
And I quoted that brokerage structure in another thread and you are asking here. Better ask asitprasen, I am sure he would help you in this regard.

On behalf of TNSN and other TJ member's I am requesting asitprasen to unveil the name of your broking house. Please, Break the suspense...

NAC there is no suspense, its just a bargain, the msg was originally intended to FROZEN THOUGHT, who makes a daily turnover of around 1.5 crore. Actually thats the real work and he is the real full time trader. This certainly requires that his risk is managed to optimum. Low Intra day brokerage just offers that.
ppl like FROZENTHOUGHT are the ones who lay golden eggs, and thats why he is the most suitable person to this kind of slab. My message was just an indication for him to go to next level of trade, i.e Bargain.
I had PM you my brokerage structure.

In commodity market low brokerage structure is of great use. And yess this is the only reason the cost of trade, 85%ppl loose money & 10 % make money.
10% ppl has negligible cost of trade and hence they are not married to their position, keeping their position at least to cover brokerage.

Saivenkat,
There will be security warnings as the downloaded file is an exe but I have safely installed it. Forgot to mention that you need demo/trial userid and password to use the software which the executives in your area will provide free of cost.

Cheers.

your brokerage of 1 paisa totals to 6000(1500 both side + same amount of taxes) per turnover of 1.5 cr (as you says).
But TTadvance terminal gives enough technical news to earn that much if interpreted correctly.

I suggest you to couple this with for 600/year unlimited DP scheme and do BTST. But keep a regular check on your delivery brokerage and minimum brokerage and also avoid doing intraday in Z group scrips.

Zohar
[email protected]
Thanks Zohar.
I couldn't get you about "600/year unlimited DP scheme and do BTST".
Can you please explain this scheme in details.

FrozenThought

krm

Thanks Zohar.
I couldn't get you about "600/year unlimited DP scheme and do BTST".
Can you please explain this scheme in details.

FrozenThought
Infoline offers a scheme of paying 600/- annual payment for unlimited trnsactions from dmat account. There will be no charges for DP transactions.
BTST refers to buy today sell tomorrow. But for BTST no Dp charges are deducted as shares are sold before taking delivery. Hope this helps.

Regards
krm

tnsn2345

You are quoting "asitprasen's" post and you are asking me what's the name of broking house.
And I quoted that brokerage structure in another thread and you are asking here. Better ask asitprasen, I am sure he would help you in this regard.

On behalf of TNSN and other TJ member's I am requesting asitprasen to unveil the name of your broking house. Please, Break the suspense...
My humble apology to you Nac.

Got jumbled up, reviewing multiple posts at a time hence, referred marking Asit's message to you.

Regards,