cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luvmalik

i trade with IFGL (indian finance gauranty limited). very good company, has offices in karol bagh and cp. excellent customer service and very good trading team, good upcoming company with good brokerage rates.

you can contact their representative at 9582069522.

bhai log subscribe rk global india trade plan.unlimited equity trading for 30 days(delivery +intday)y @ rs 999+service tax.i m using it.and these days odin works very well bcoz top management pay attention on connetivity issue.i m custmor of rkg since last 6 month.they have good client support.their website is www.rkglobal.net

mithoon

go with reliance money,they have a new packg called supertrader for 6k unlimited turnover and the brokrg is only Rs15 per transaction regardless of volume and lot size
Reliance money is good if ur placing orders over the phone ONLY,if ur day trading like i do its the MOST disastrous system u can have ,it is extremely slow and hangs all the time even logging in to the system takes a few attempts ,the graphs cant be read either. on a scale of 1 to 10 i would i give it 2:annoyed:

hello every body

i am a noob to trading can any 1 plz tell me meaning of .05% brokerage(for shares) :confused:

what does it mean ...how it is charged please give example:eek:

thanks a lot in advance:)