DIIs: + 263.79

FII F&O Stats ( ₹ Cr.)
Net BUY: +457.79
Index Future: - 156.79
Index Option: + 584.15
Stock Future: - 258.06
Stock Option: + 288.49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a thread on this, simply trying to analyze this daily data will not give you a market bearing :D
Moreover, the NET Trend flows also are of EM & DM which are two very different markets.
Infact, no one ever knows what DII's do in the EM and the archived data is too old to be useful :p

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have a thread on this, simply trying to analyze this daily data will not give you a market bearing :D
Moreover, the NET Trend flows also are of EM & DM which are two very different markets.
Infact, no one ever knows what DII's do in the EM and the archived data is too old to be useful :p
You have a thread , but its location is not known.. :(

I gave u a valentine gift. Readymade link to ur thread. U just had to copy it in ur signature. But u didn bother. :D

Next time onwards post the link of the thread as well, as lakhs of ppl r there who ll do wrong interpretation of fii data.
:)

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Ye Link Kuthe re Baba? Babubhai ko umad ke saath saath dikhai kam deta re mandali. Link bhejo.

travi

You have a thread , but its location is not known.. :(

I gave u a valentine gift. Readymade link to ur thread. U just had to copy it in ur signature. But u didn bother. :D

Next time onwards post the link of the thread as well, as lakhs of ppl r there who ll do wrong interpretation of fii data.
:)
Hehe, I don't own many threads, infact only three so if some1 just searched me they'd find it :p