Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I am confused, pls guide.

According to maths common sense, which scenario has higher profits ?

1. small sl scalp trades with 2.2R as reward.

2. large sl ( less qty) trend trading, with adds at each possible logical point and waiting for tsl hit or auto sq off.

Assume both have 40% win rate.

No. of trades in 1st scenario is higher and correct timing of entry is imp.

:thanx:

Second one, but should have patience to stop of your hand from clicking the mouse on every chance of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Another 10 point loss, an excellent day otherwise, ruined by overtrading , closing - days Tally , +35 , +16, +12 , -20,-10 . Not worth the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pannet1

Yes. Repeatedly getting when hitting some kind of search and certain threads. I sent a mail to traderji.

Last edited:

XRAY27

second trade in bnf given ...but after hitting my tsl it got cracked :mad: same is the story with baba nifty :(

Positional trade also hit tsl in bnf losa trade :mad:

todays my trading is like database error of traderji :D

Last edited:

Tuna

I am expecting Nifty Spot on 8830-20 (or may be lower) - 20 EMA will be kissed on daily, was a long time, that is the charging centre of Bulls. Now will they get enough recharge there or need to got to 50 EMA, not sure, but generally, 1st kiss of 20 EMA is a powerful recharge. So the timing looks perfect.

So Game is:

• Go down further, let people believe downtrend started, more retail contras in
  • Kiss 20 EMA and Breach it down and Breach back (Foo'ls system) - and then
  • Next week take it higher and CNBC will tell this is to discount UP result

- File this post. We will revisit.

I don't trade on BNF (but track to check if NF is under pressure) BNF Spot - (20300- 20400 band), needs to sustained, little breach down , breach back is ok, but no sustain below this level)

I am avoiding positional contras totally, On intraday still ok (limited) - Result of my last year trade analysis, Contras were the real money sucker.

Last edited: