Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

why this market reacts at 2:30 pm ?
Arre yaar, I really thought you'd be hanging around. My post doesn't seem to appear, maybe didn't reach the server.
A learning curve posted here
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...al-monitor-nifty50-stocks-58.html#post1210059
and two after it.
192pt total gain, always Mpain should be respected, aaj lower bound was 650, udhar se 50 point down kiya .
What you identified at 21000 calls in the morning was part of the setup trap :thumb::thumb:
At 20700 alone, 7L Qty put writers were busted :D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Arre yaar, I really thought you'd be hanging around. My post doesn't seem to appear, maybe didn't reach the server.
A learning curve posted here
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...al-monitor-nifty50-stocks-58.html#post1210059
and two after it.
192pt total gain, always Mpain should be respected, aaj lower bound was 650, udhar se 50 point down kiya .
What you identified at 21000 calls in the morning was part of the setup trap :thumb::thumb:
At 20700 alone, 7L Qty put writers were busted :D
I was short from 900 but had to close at 795 , after that did not get time to login :mad:
this was big trade could have wiped some of earlier losses

XRAY27

I was short from 900 but had to close at 795 , after that did not get time to login :mad:
this was big trade could have wiped some of earlier losses
TR bhai !!! i thought you made good today,any reason why you won't trade after 2PM??

travi

I attibute weakness in long to my long exposures to puts
I thought in futures it will not be a problem but still I hesitate in taking long and when I take it does not moves mostly :lol:
Take a step higher TF for trailing once position is entered :)
and as per Vagar11 analysis data I saw, there are more high to lows then vice-versa so choose longs more selectively.
Shorts are like drunken days, don't need a reason to drink but longs are sentiment/news/expectation driven, so its like celebrating in festivities.
A lot of preparation reqd :D:D:D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
travi how many % of your trades in BNF move (in a large sample say in a month of feb etc)
a) for > 20 points
b) for > 30 points
c) for > 50 points

not exits just MFE
for example the trade may move in favour 50 points but your TSL hit @30 , so max points in favour was 50.
I did an analysis on 60 trades in BNF. I want to check as we use price action only not mechanical method to backtest so whats people hit rate.