Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I keep reading these over and over, again and again.

https://retail.economictimes.indiat...kishan-damani-from-d-street-to-dmart/58233715

RD considers Nemish Shah, cofounder of Enam, as his closest ally -although their investment outlooks differ by a wide measure. Shah does not invest in liquor, tobacco, leather or meat processing companies. RD does not have such inhibitions. When an acquaintance asked RD why he invested in tamasic (impure) businesses, RD replied: “When I am on the trading table my job is to make money. My moral values come to the fore only when I decide how to spend the money I made.“

- https://www.rediff.com/business/special/how-well-do-you-know-d-marts-damani/20170405.htm

you can’t stay on Peddar Road (one of Mumbai’s most expensive areas) at Dharavi’s (Mumbai’s biggest slum) rates

Kaam itni khamoshi se karo ki kaamyabi shor macha de! (Work so quietly that success should make all the noise)

Raj232

Small range today.. Nifty Spot has support at 11,000 ... ... if it reaches there quickly .. maybe it can bounce from 11K levels ?
Wasted day .. expected a sharp dip in Nifty Spot to 11K before moving up.. it did not take the dip ... :(:(
After that I kept watching the CE I was eyeing ...

1551950799519.png

My intraday trade .. as usual was the wrong one (PE instead of CE) earlier :) but made some profit...

But see the number of buyers for 27900 PE ..
1551951623594.png

Lots of buyers for 27900 PE but the price keeps falling :)

Last edited:

Raj232

Written 38 lots 10.8k PE today and holding overnight.. if market opens up around here.. would be near 0 tomorrow morning itself.
Holding this overnight..
not likely to move much ..... seems like a lot of margin for not really much gains.. :)[/QUOTE]

Now both levels have reached target .. !!!

Last edited:

checkmate7

Wasted day .. expected a sharp dip in Nifty Spot to 11K before moving up.. it did not take the dip ... :(:(
After that I kept watching the CE I was eyeing ...

View attachment 33744

My intraday trade .. as usual was the wrong one (PE instead of CE) earlier :) but made some profit...
View attachment 33745
However, the PE lost some value..pic below:
View attachment 33747

But see the number of buyers for 27900 PE ..
View attachment 33746

Lots of buyers for 27900 PE but the price keeps falling :)
Those are not buyer who does normal buying those are option writers who are taking the profit now :)