Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Nice.. I find such trades too risky though.. I sq. off my puts close to 0 in the morning itself and wrote next week BNF puts today morning seeing outperformance.. worked out really well :)
SO you got what you wanted by keeping those OTM position open :) ...

checkmate7

New NFO by SBI..any idea

1551953461884.png

Raj232

Objective: The scheme seeks to provide long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified basket of companies in Nifty 50 Index while aiming for minimizing the portfolio volatility.

Minimum-Variance Portfolio: A portfolio of individually risky assets that, when taken together, result in the lowest possible risk level for the rate of expected return. ... The investments in a minimum variance portfolio are individually riskier than the portfolio as a whole.

Raj232

They charge for pledge creation. No interest is levied.
Sirjee.. could you please explain the process and costs (or point us to any link having the details) it would be better than we asking multiple individual questions. Can mutual funds be pledged as well? I have MFs with Frankin Templeton.

nil.nik.9777

Wasted day .. expected a sharp dip in Nifty Spot to 11K before moving up.. it did not take the dip ... :(:(
After that I kept watching the CE I was eyeing ...

My intraday trade .. as usual was the wrong one (PE instead of CE) earlier :) but made some profit...

But see the number of buyers for 27900 PE ..

Lots of buyers for 27900 PE but the price keeps falling :)
Option chain analysis was showing flat closing with little bias to downward.

Yes once trade entry is missed better to keep watching instead of jumping on whatever price you get.