Day Trading Stocks & Futures

John302928
any analysis on Tatasteel?

tia
By any chance do you or any one have Quarterly time frame chart of Tatasteel with all data
.If so please post one chart with candlestick without any indicators and one chart with candlestick with macd. Thanks

checkmate7

monthly tatatseel chart
Thanks.Brother I am looking for quarterly time frame. Monthly chart is available everywhere. I had analysed this stock a year back I still have the same analysis and I still back it. but just thought of having a look at quarterly time frame to gain confidence

Last edited:
Thanks
John302928
uoloaded quarterly charts for u

tia
John302928
any analysis on Tatasteel?

tia
Thanks.Brother I am looking for quarterly time frame. Monthly chart is available everywhere. I had analysed this stock a year back I still have the same analysis and I still back it. but just thought of having a look at quarterly time frame to gain confidence
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/general-trading-chat.96368/page-7112#post-1310642
I had covered my analysis about tatasteel around sep 2018 and I still back it. Initial target of 490 achieved at the beginning of 2019 and the secondary target 190 is on its way.
The future of Tata steel is going to be like this 400 / 300 /240 /200 /181. One by one. It might take few weeks to months but its coming.

@sr114 Thanks for the charts. Please see the below Elliott wave counts of Tatasteel. It might look scary but thats what I feel. Its a monster Flat wave kind of correction going on. so we need to be cautious on tatasteel. This is just my view and I could be wrong.
1562843407030.png

Last edited:

sr114

Attachments