Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I make between 2 k to 5 k in a day including both scalping and small intraday trades. Some days I don't trade at all. Cash in ac in never more than 1.5 lakh as I place payouts of profits.

% of returns on 1 or 1.5 lakh options capital is huge. on a average more than 30% monthly. But at the same time, I cannot replicate the result by deploying more capital. I tried and burnt the ac couple of times.
At the same time, am making money conformably when I trade with 1 lakh capital in ac by using 10 to 30 k per trade.
that is very good decision..of not increasing the capital...
cheers

Riskyman

@Riskyman bro, why did you choose Riskyman name? I guess you could be the most quick profiting positional bear here :)
Bear? No bhai. Im a very positive guy at heart.:) I like it when the economy and the stock markets do well in general. But, sadly most charts I come across including the ones from the larger market are in a bear grip barring a few good ones. Now tell me whats the point of being a bull here? I find down moves are swift and fast and it works well me. Thats all.

sr114

Bear? No bhai. Im a very positive guy at heart.:) I like it when the economy and the stock markets do well in general. But, sadly most charts I come across including the ones from the larger market are in a bear grip barring a few good ones. Now tell me whats the point of being a bull here? I find down moves are swift and fast and it works well me. Thats all.
Bear trader does not means black minded guy. Bear means - i have a different opinion than the whole world of trader. Pls carry on Riskyman. Jayatu Riskyman.

Absolutely.. i know that bhai, and same goes well for me too. And, don't think you are against economy. You're just enjoying with the profit bookers and comforting the panickers :D :D ... Way to go.

mohan.sic

I dont know what to say for that. Perhaps I could be wrong in my analysis.

But I would like to share a point to think about.

All is good until its bad.
All is good until the truth comes out.

Yes bank was once a strong and good bank and now you know where it is. ILFS, DHFL list is long.
Every stock and every person and every object has its own cycles. Sometimes it may look like stocks in a particular sector moves along. But actually they are not. They have their own cycles, when they end, rest of the stocks in the sector can rally but the stock that ended its cycle will fall and vice versa. simple live example, vodafone idea, airtel vs Jio. All in the same sector but Jio is dominating, vodafone is dying.

Cheers
What is this subject of cycles ? Is it related to Elliott waves in anyway or something like Gann cycles or any other kind of crazy thing.