Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

Thanks

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/general-trading-chat.96368/page-7112#post-1310642
I had covered my analysis about tatasteel around sep 2018 and I still back it. Initial target of 490 achieved at the beginning of 2019 and the secondary target 190 is on its way.
The future of Tata steel is going to be like this 400 / 300 /240 /200 /181. One by one. It might take few weeks to months but its coming.

@sr114 Thanks for the charts. Please see the below Elliott wave counts of Tatasteel. It might look scary but thats what I feel. Its a monster Flat wave kind of correction going on. so we need to be cautious on tatasteel. This is just my view and I could be wrong.
View attachment 36129
If tata steel goes to that level infrastructure is not really in bull run going forward....it is best stock in ferrous metal basket with good management

If tata steel goes to that level infrastructure is not really in bull run going forward....it is best stock in ferrous metal basket with good management
I dont know what to say for that. Perhaps I could be wrong in my analysis.

But I would like to share a point to think about.

All is good until its bad.
All is good until the truth comes out.

Yes bank was once a strong and good bank and now you know where it is. ILFS, DHFL list is long.
Every stock and every person and every object has its own cycles. Sometimes it may look like stocks in a particular sector moves along. But actually they are not. They have their own cycles, when they end, rest of the stocks in the sector can rally but the stock that ended its cycle will fall and vice versa. simple live example, vodafone idea, airtel vs Jio. All in the same sector but Jio is dominating, vodafone is dying.

Cheers

iwillwin

I dont know what to say for that. Perhaps I could be wrong in my analysis.

But I would like to share a point to think about.

All is good until its bad.
All is good until the truth comes out.

Yes bank was once a strong and good bank and now you know where it is. ILFS, DHFL list is long.
Every stock and every person and every object has its own cycles. Sometimes it may look like stocks in a particular sector moves along. But actually they are not. They have their own cycles, when they end, rest of the stocks in the sector can rally but the stock that ended its cycle will fall and vice versa. simple live example, vodafone idea, airtel vs Jio. All in the same sector but Jio is dominating, vodafone is dying.

Cheers
Jio is not public yet....it would be fair to compare when they go public and we have real peer to peer comparison...
Agree to ur point about 1 stock in a sector perform bad for years