Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Nimesh Shah says small concessions and fixes are not enough to put the economy back on track...he says we need real big and bold steps such as removing LTCG ( in anycase next 2-3 years Govt will not collect any substantial revenue from LTCG), reduce corporate taxes, make income tax slabs more rational and go for large scale privatisation.....most of these steps Govt will find it difficult to take ...but there is no alternative if we are really serious of achieving 8 % GDP growth.....

ST

STda, lagta hai Bajaj finance ko jamkar bech rahe ho aap.
No....I am buying very slowly as I feel we have still some more distance down for Bajaj Finance and markets...so very controlled buying keeping good gaps between two lots bought and keeping the gunpowder dry for future action......we are not going up in hurry.

ST

gautam7821

Nimesh Shah says small concessions and fixes are not enough to put the economy back on track...he says we need real big and bold steps such as removing LTCG ( in anycase next 2-3 years Govt will not collect any substantial revenue from LTCG), reduce corporate taxes, make income tax slabs more rational and go for large scale privatisation.....most of these steps Govt will find it difficult to take ...but there is no alternative if we are really serious of achieving 8 % GDP growth.....
Sir, Big people keep crying about LTCG, but why should it be tax free ? Why should they make 1000s of crores and not pay some reasonable tax on it. Govt has not collected yet, but they will in future, it will be a bit more irregular . I dont see why its necessary for GDP growth. We keep saying that tax base should widen but then these people will cry about having to pay tax. STT is unfair but LTCG is not. Maybe it should have indexation etc, but the concept is not wrong.

One hero even wants to remove LTCG and increase STT. He expects his tax to be distributed to every market participant, very convenient ...

Last edited: