Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
again u r looking hole in a vada .. look the vada .. sorry if i offend u ..
bro, you said it's simple to earn by investing. However you didn't mentioned the difficult part, which is picking right stocks

while showing Vada, you robbed us of Sambhar and Chatuney.. :p

stats by Motilal Oswal looks good on paper..

it forgot to mention that Indiabulls Venture is biggest wealth destroyer too.. crashing 90% in last year..

View attachment 39371
I think this study is done on data as on 31 st March....period considered is 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2019,so Indiabulls ventures will appear in the wealth destroyers list in next years study....

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
stats by Motilal Oswal looks good on paper..

it forgot to mention that Indiabulls Venture is biggest wealth destroyer too.. crashing 90% in last year..

View attachment 39371
No, Indiabulls ventures was specifically mentioned in the video, watch the part between 8min to 9min, he mentioned that speed thrills but kills too and leads to sharp practices in fudging accounts like in Indiabulls ventures.

Vivek

No, Indiabulls ventures was specifically mentioned in the video, watch the part between 8min to 9min, he mentioned that speed thrills but kills too and leads to sharp practices in fudging accounts like in Indiabulls ventures.

Vivek
Yes, he also mentioned sharp practices of Satyam Computers and Manpasant Beverages.And this study focuses on avoiding such companies with doubtful integrity and accounts manipulation.

ST

XRAY27

bro, you said it's simple to earn by investing. However you didn't mentioned the difficult part, which is picking right stocks

while showing Vada, you robbed us of Sambhar and Chatuney.. :p
Just puting my finger in the conversation ..

Picking Right stock:

Understand AS(Accounting Standard) 1 to 3 in particular AS 3 ..got to study EV/EBITDA ..
once you get hold of this concept 99 % you will find a good stock, otherwise life will end in sambhar bowl ;)

'

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I think this study is done on data as on 31 st March....period considered is 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2019,so Indiabulls ventures will appear in the wealth destroyers list in next years study....

ST
From april 2018 to apr 2019, Ibull venture was already down 50%

Haven’t seen the video I must confess but reading in the PDF I received.