Day Trading Stocks & Futures

From april 2018 to apr 2019, Ibull venture was already down 50%

Haven’t seen the video I must confess but reading in the PDF I received.
Yes it was but on 5 years look back period it still was the fastest wealth creator....and when one prepares to invest in April 2019, he will obviously give some thought to why this stock has lost 50 % of the value...

Inspite of best efforts, we cannot avoid such accidents 100 % time like we cannot avoid black swan events in trading....that is why diversification and portfolio approach...so even if 1-2 scrips go underwater, rest 4-5 scrips perform above average, and 3-4 scrips become multibaggers, the portfolio gives very good returns....

Smart_trade

Last edited:

sridhga

I think its still a long way from being removed from office, otherwise, it is just paper football.

He will not be removed from office. If he is removed, markets would crash. Markets are ignoring this drama anyways. He brought in some of the biggest victories in some blue states when he became the president. So senate which is dominated by republicans will not vote him out. We got to accept that right wing politics is the norm of the day across the world. This has come right after the world has seen two decades of terrorism and politicians going soft on terror. So, Trump with all his shortcomings will be forgiven and tolerated by the voters and he will be voted back to power during the re-election. US markets would always give a thumbs up to that scenario. I am not a fan of Trump. I did observe several US political campaigns from close quarters and this is my neutral observation of the political activism currently underway in the USA.

Last edited: