Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

He will not be removed from office. If he is removed, markets would crash. Markets are ignoring this drama anyways. He brought in some of the biggest victories in some blue states when he became a president. So senate which is dominated by republicans will not vote him out. We got to accept that right wing politics is the norm of the day across the world. This is right after the world has seen two decades of terrorism and politicians going soft on terror. So, Trump with all his shortcomings will be forgiven and tolerated by the voters and he will be voted back to power during the re-election. US markets would always give a thumbs up to that scenario. I am not a fan of Trump. I did observe several US political campaigns from close quarters and this is my neutral observation of the political activism currently underway in the USA.
My one line meant what you elaborated on :DD
more to do with the context of the news title "historic impeachment" which actually means nothing unless voted to be removed from office. For that, Rebuplicans would also have to vote in the removal count.