Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Subhadip

Yes it was but on 5 years look back period it still was the fastest wealth creator....and when one prepares to invest in April 2019, he will obviously give some thought to why this stock has lost 50 % of the value...

Inspite of best efforts, we cannot avoid such accidents 100 % time like we cannot avoid black swan events in trading....that is why diversification and portfolio approach...so even if 1-2 scrips go underwater, rest 4-5 scrips perform above average, and 3-4 scrips become multibaggers, the portfolio gives very good returns....

Smart_trade
any changes of your 15 scripts after the Motilal Wealth creation report sir?

any changes of your 15 scripts after the Motilal Wealth creation report sir?
I am yet to study this report in details but prima facie I dont think there will be any change in my portfolio as most of my stocks are in wealth creation list and all the wealth creators dont pass my critaria. Anyway we just need 8-12 scrips to generate wealth....so far more than happy with the way my selected scrips are doing...so let them continue the good work...

Smart_trade

Subhadip

I am yet to study this report in details but prima facie I dont think there will be any change in my portfolio as most of my stocks are in wealth creation list and all the wealth creators dont pass my critaria. Anyway we just need 8-12 scrips to generate wealth....so far more than happy with the way my selected scrips are doing...so let them continue the good work...

Smart_trade
ok Sir.. thanks a lot..

Subhadip

Could someone help me with what would be the exact calculation of going long call and put options for f&o stocks in physical delivery in expiry week. ?

Also when would the extra margins start from?

Please guide..
please elaborate the question.. could not understand the question.

Riskyman