Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishikant

Hello Everybody,

Buy ESSAR OIL
Tgt 62, 66, 70
This will happen in 1 month. Grab it if u have Lions heart.

Regards,
Nishikant

Era Cons:- Strong support at 300, Strong resistance at 345. Buy on a dip towards 300 for target 340/345 or buy a break above 350 for target 420

IVRCL:- Support at 235/240, resistance at 270. Buy on a dip towards 240 for target 265/270 or buy break above 270 for target 300

Jai Shewaramani
Jai excellent suggestion. Now Era Construction is @350 and IVRCL is @288. Do you think it's next target is 420 & 300 respectively ? Pls give me your view on Hindustan Construction also. I heard it's target is 190.

Jai excellent suggestion. Now Era Construction is @350 and IVRCL is @288. Do you think it's next target is 420 & 300 respectively ? Pls give me your view on Hindustan Construction also. I heard it's target is 190.
Era cons has some resistance between 360-373. Above that it will go to 410/420. IVRCL has a confirmed target of 300.

For Hindustan construction, a target of 190 right now would be being too optimistic. Thou the eventual target is 180/185, I would expect some profit booking/consolidation between 150-170

Jai Shewaramani

Era cons has some resistance between 360-373. Above that it will go to 410/420. IVRCL has a confirmed target of 300.

For Hindustan construction, a target of 190 right now would be being too optimistic. Thou the eventual target is 180/185, I would expect some profit booking/consolidation between 150-170

Jai Shewaramani
Dear Jai,
Can u give me an idea how to calculate the targate of script? Many are asking me to give the targate along with call but Truly speeking i don't know how to calculate the targate.
So please help me in this aspect.
Thanks in advance.

Ahmed

Dear Jai,
Can u give me an idea how to calculate the targate of script? Many are asking me to give the targate along with call but Truly speeking i don't know how to calculate the targate.
So please help me in this aspect.
Thanks in advance.

Ahmed
Hello Ahmed,
There are different kinds of trading styles, and every trading style has a different method of calculating the targets. For eg. the target for a swing trader will be different from tht of a positional/trend trader or a day trader. Thus it would be difficult to put it in words. But the most famous ways to calculate a target are previous resistance, median line of andrew's pitchfork and 1.618/2.618 retracement level.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Hey Jai,

Any thoughts on GVK power and infrastructure ltd.? I have about 600 @ 302 which are pre-june prices. CMP is close to 190 and it has gained steadily for the last couple of sessions. I wanted to know whether I should average the stock at this point or leave it be? Thanks.

Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.