Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Jai Sir,

i have 3000 andhra petro(500012) @ 14.2..what do u suggest book loss or wait for q2? what can be short term target?

plz take pain to comment on my another scrip photquip india which i am holding 2000@ 12.1..what are your views on this?

thanx in advance..

rgds
deepak
Andhra petro has yet maintained a bullish bias. You have entered the stock at its target of 14.40...Thou a bounce should be expected from 12 to your cost, I would advice a more conservative stop of 10.95...You can flat your position if you like at yo0ur cost and wait for a break above 14.60 for target 15.50

Photoquip. Again you entered at resistance. Current stop can be 8.70...But a break below 7.50 will be fatal for this stock. Current price movement is pretty choppy and it's better to be far from such stocks.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

hi jai,

Sterlite has recently given buy signal...I am unable to attach file..hope you can do the same for benefit of users over here...

also note the p'nnt formation in Unitech..

all the very best for the great work..

ganeshhitty
Hello Ganesh,
Thank you for bringing Sterlite to my attention. It has given a breakout.

Buy Sterlite above 487. stop under 465, target 520/525

I'm not sure if you can call the formation in Unitech a p'nnt. It's more like a triangle with a flat bottom unlike a converging one which normally forms in a p'nnt. Moreover, volumes have failed to decline. Thou RSI is in neutral areas which supports the p'nnt formation.

The volumes spiked during the mast of the p'nnt thus making it a tempting trade to enter on the assumption of a p'nnt. To be safer, i would recommend to Buy Unitech above 372, stops below 312, target 430.

Jai Shewaramani

Last edited:
Hi Jai

I have bought Gitanjali Gems @ 209 what do you suggest for the same. Should i hold or exit. if hold please mention the time frame or target for the same.

Thanks in Advance
-Bhargav

Hi Jai

I have bought Gitanjali Gems @ 209 what do you suggest for the same. Should i hold or exit. if hold please mention the time frame or target for the same.

Thanks in Advance
-Bhargav
Gitanjali gems has major resistance between 225 - 233. Above 233, it should go to 265. Current stop is @ 203. It's better if you book profits on 50% of your holdings now, flat the next 25% on a failure to break 233, and remaining 25% you can put a stop @ your cost.

Please note that this is just my view on the exit strategy, you should exit at your own discretion.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Dear Jai,

Thanks for the wondeful work.

What is your take on:

- Crompton Greaves
- ABB
- Hindalco
- Hindustan Construction

Many thanks
SG
Crompton Greaves- If it breaks 227, it will fall down to 215 thus giving a buying oppurtunity with a stop of 199. If you are a risk taker, then you can buy @ current levels with a stop of 227 for target 260. Currently looks range bound and it's better to stay out of this stock.

ABB- Well, what can I say. It's been up, up and away since the last 3 days. 1st target is 3200, and above 3248 the target is 3300.

Hindalco- Current target between 185 and 205. Above 205, it will target 220.

HCC- A break below 117 will take it to 105. And a break above 134 will take it to 145.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Hi Jai,
Indian Oil near stop loss. If market falls today, it may trigger stop loss. What say? Hold?
Target for IOC was 590/600. Unfortunately it just fell short by 5 rupees of the target zone. It fell from 585. At this level, your stop should have been at your cost, so even if the market dipped, then you should have been out without losses. We will be on the lookout for another buy oppurtunity if it dips below 525.

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.