Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir
thanks for the guidance. DO u suggest the stop loss of 32 because there seems to be a support in the range of 30-32. And A BUY after break above 39 since 38-38.50 looks like a resistance zone. since i am new so i am asking u so much. thanx agan and i will enter MAHABANK based on your advice
Yes amaren, since the price action is more horizontal for Mahabank, it's important to look at resistance and support zones for this stock.

Jai Shewaramani

Dear Jai,

Can you tell me what is going on with Hinduja TMT?

Since last few weeks it is going down... has to be some reason behind it. Can you please put some light on this counter? This is suppose to be a good stock but ....

Alok.
Alok,
I'm not suprised by the fall in Hind TMT. Below 550, it had little or no support at all. If the current support of 480 breaks, then it should bottom at 450 where we can be on the lookout for a buying opportunity with a stop of 410 and target of 540.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Hi Jai,

I have been observing your posts with interest. I must compliment you on your patience in answering everone's questions thoroughly.

I don't have any specific query. However, what would you advise when the market is at these levels. Watch the sensex or go for individual stocks on their merit? The danger is that the falling sensex could pull everything down with it... It's like walking on eggs!

Anyway, wishing you and all the boarders a very Happy Diwali!

Dhiren

Hi Jai,

I have been observing your posts with interest. I must compliment you on your patience in answering everone's questions thoroughly.

I don't have any specific query. However, what would you advise when the market is at these levels. Watch the sensex or go for individual stocks on their merit? The danger is that the falling sensex could pull everything down with it... It's like walking on eggs!

Anyway, wishing you and all the boarders a very Happy Diwali!

Dhiren
Thank you Dhiren. Thou I've not been able to post my picks for delivery off-recent since I've been really busy. I'm flying down to Bombay next week for a month, and I'm hoping to getting back to giving regular calls then.

At the moment, go for stocks on merit. But a correction might be expected anytime. Sensex will take all the stocks down with it only if there's a repeat of May 2006. A small correction doesn't affect all stocks. It's better to be on the sidelines or to trade in small quantities with strict stops.

Happy trading.
Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Last edited:
Dear Jai,
I like your column a lot...thanks for your honest advice....
I have queries regarding 2 stocks...
Reliance communications....this stock is hovering around the current price for quite some time (stochastics @ buy zone).....is it wise to buy this stock now just before its results (30 oct'06)....
Another one, ABB....this has corrected quite a bit now...what's your take @ CMP?
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.