Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jay

Is it advisable to enter RDBINDS at the current levels 156.90 or should wait for some more pull back. There is a story of demerger of this stock. Kindly advise.

Best regards

Suja

Hi Jay

Is it advisable to enter RDBINDS at the current levels 156.90 or should wait for some more pull back. There is a story of demerger of this stock. Kindly advise.

Best regards

Suja
Are you asking me on basis of fundamental or technical? If you want to know the fundamental aspect and whether you should enter on the news of a demerger, I would recommend Ahmed's thread. Fundamental picks its called I guess.

Technically, if it breaks 152 on the bottom side, then I would expect it to slide upto 140-145. This is where you should enter with half of your expected buying. If the market slips further, then you should average it out @ 122-126 levels. The stop loss for all positions should be 115 with the target being 170.

On the other hand, if 167 is broken on the upper side without the stock breaking thru 152, then you should buy with a stop of 153 and target of 175/190. Above 195 we should see new heights, but that will depend on the price movement in the comming 2 weeks.

Jai Shewaramani

thanx jai

any rocket picks for tomorrow??
Rocket..maybe not. A sound investment...perhaps.

Buy Castrol India only above 236.50 with a strict stop of 213, Target 260

Buy Alstom Proj only above 385 for target 405/425

GMR Ind seems to be heading towards 350 (only for high risk takers)

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Last edited:
Rocket..maybe not. A sound investment...perhaps.

Buy Castrol India only above 236.50 with a strict stop of 213, Target 260

Buy Alstom Proj only above 385 for target 405/425

GMR Ind seems to be heading towards 350 (only for high risk takers)

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani
Castrol buy initiated...now 239
Alstom prj high of 402
GMR ind 316.90 upper circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.