Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Jai Sir,

am holding 3200 IFCI @ 13.20...ur views about company and target for short term and if worth holding for long term then long term target...

thanx in advance...

rgds

deepak
The current target for IFCI is 15. Above 15.50/16 it should see new highs. Long term target would depend on the fundamentals of this company. It is advisable to place the stop @ your cost.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Hi jai Can you share your views on Hindalc0 and Ginnifilaments.

I am holding 3k of Hindalc0 at 188@ and 4k at 22@ of Ginnifilaments ?

Please share your expertise on these

Thanks
Munit

deepakkukrety

The current target for IFCI is 15. Above 15.50/16 it should see new highs. Long term target would depend on the fundamentals of this company. It is advisable to place the stop @ your cost.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

DEAR JAI SIR,

Thanx for ur kind advice...ur advice on andhra petro was spot on..i am benefitted by u a lot...keep up the gud work sir...u dont know u are helping so many people with this self-less piece of work..

rgds

deepak

Are you asking me on basis of fundamental or technical? If you want to know the fundamental aspect and whether you should enter on the news of a demerger, I would recommend Ahmed's thread. Fundamental picks its called I guess.

Technically, if it breaks 152 on the bottom side, then I would expect it to slide upto 140-145. This is where you should enter with half of your expected buying. If the market slips further, then you should average it out @ 122-126 levels. The stop loss for all positions should be 115 with the target being 170.

On the other hand, if 167 is broken on the upper side without the stock breaking thru 152, then you should buy with a stop of 153 and target of 175/190. Above 195 we should see new heights, but that will depend on the price movement in the comming 2 weeks.

Jai Shewaramani
Hi Jai

Thanks. I was looking for mainly technical side. I am watching this stock and planning to enter above 167 for a target of 175.

Regards

Suja

Hi jai Can you share your views on Hindalc0 and Ginnifilaments.

I am holding 3k of Hindalc0 at 188@ and 4k at 22@ of Ginnifilaments ?

Please share your expertise on these

Thanks
Munit
Hindalco
This stock is at a very important level of resistance. A break above 206 will take it to 220, but a break of 179 will take it to 165/168. Your stop should be 179 and 1st target should be 199/200

Ginni Filaments
Ginni is in its target zone...i.e. 20/21. A failure to break resistance will take it to 17.50...Strength above 22.60

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.