Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jai,

I am a new member. I had read all ur fantastic picks. i would like to know abt Nagarjuna construction for a period of 3-5 months. It has fallen from 180-160 in a short time.

thanks,
Geetha

Dear jai
i am a juniour member, could u pls tell me the outlook abt india cements [Rs. 214] and subros [rs.225]. pls advise the short term targets

rgds

babu krishnamoorthy

Dear Jai,
I like your column a lot...thanks for your honest advice....
I have queries regarding 2 stocks...
Reliance communications....this stock is hovering around the current price for quite some time (stochastics @ buy zone).....is it wise to buy this stock now just before its results (30 oct'06)....
Another one, ABB....this has corrected quite a bit now...what's your take @ CMP?
Thanks,
Rcom- This stock is in a risky zone. I would probably wait for a break above 385 before I go long on this stock. A break below 361 will probably push it to 340-351 levels. This would be a good level to enter with a stop of 323 and initial target of 375.

ABB- Again-too risky. To enter this stock would mean risking too much coz the stop is way deep @3100. If you insist on entering now, then buy with a stop of 3360 and target of 3650/3680. The reward risk ratio is unfavourable at the moment. Probably a consolidation or a sideways movement would set us up for a better entry.

Jai Shewaramani

Hi Jai,

May I have your views on UB Engg and Anant Raj please?

Thanks

Dhiren
UB eng. A break above 42 should take it to 44. And a break below 34 will take it to 30. The strength lies only above 45.75...the intial target thereafter would be 50 and then 65.

AnantRaj- Looks good to go long above 943. Stop @ 860/830 and target 975/1000. A break below 825 will hurt the bullish bias of this stock.

Jai Shewaramani

Dear Jai,

U calls are really good
can u share ur views on following

mukand Ltd
Thiru arooran sugars
Gateway distripak

Thanks
Ram
Mukand Ltd.- Buy between 80-83 with a strict stop of 77.50 and target of 92. A break below 77 will take it to 70 levels.

Thiru arooran sugar- Very choppy at the moment. Real strength only above 275. For the moment major resistance @ 240 and then between 260-270

GDL - Resistance @ 190. Above 194 should see 220.

Hi Jai,

I am a new member. I had read all ur fantastic picks. i would like to know abt Nagarjuna construction for a period of 3-5 months. It has fallen from 180-160 in a short time.

thanks,
Geetha
Nagarjuna const.- Let it fall a little more. Buy @ 150 with a stop of 140. Above 200 it should eventually target 250 with some resistance @ 225.

Jai Shewaramani

Dear jai
i am a juniour member, could u pls tell me the outlook abt india cements [Rs. 214] and subros [rs.225]. pls advise the short term targets

rgds

babu krishnamoorthy
India cement is rangebound at the moment between 215-230. You can either trade the range. Orwise, wait for a break above 233 to go long.

Subros- Current resistance @ 255. above 255 it should see 265

Mukand Ltd.- Buy between 80-83 with a strict stop of 77.50 and target of 92. A break below 77 will take it to 70 levels.

Thiru arooran sugar- Very choppy at the moment. Real strength only above 275. For the moment major resistance @ 240 and then between 260-270

GDL - Resistance @ 190. Above 194 should see 220.
Thanks jai
for sharing ur views

Status
Not open for further replies.