Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jai,
Today Bajaj Auto is down by 7% (218 Rs). Any specific reason ? Is it right time to enter in this script ?
Now we are about to touch 13000. How do you see market from here ? Do you see any chance of correction ? Should we be careful in our future trading.

Thanks,
Ashish

hi sir
how about MAHABANK (Nse) it is in good uptrend. volume is in agreement with price trend
The MADC is also rising with price. is it good to enter now

Jai,
Today Bajaj Auto is down by 7% (218 Rs). Any specific reason ? Is it right time to enter in this script ?
Now we are about to touch 13000. How do you see market from here ? Do you see any chance of correction ? Should we be careful in our future trading.

Thanks,
Ashish
Well, Judemit gave the fundamental reason of the fall in Bajaj Auto. So that should have cleared your doubt. Bajaj Auto's main support was @ 3010, which was broken today. Now the support lies between 2800-2850. Look for buying oppurtunities at this level. But for the mean time, be away from this stock.

As far as Sensex is concerned, I'm not really happy with the way Sensex has behaved in the last 4-5 trading sessions. I smell something cooking. My advice is caution. The market is overheated. The most important support is 12,100 now. If that is broken, then we might see some major action (possibily a replay of May 2006). If you recall, before the crash in May, Sensex closed on a possitive note for 9 consecutive trading days. I'm not saying that it's the same behaviour right now, but it does give you something to think about.

Trade with strict stops and always exit at your targets.
Remember, An oppurtunity lost is better than capital lost.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

hi sir
how about MAHABANK (Nse) it is in good uptrend. volume is in agreement with price trend
The MADC is also rising with price. is it good to enter now
Basing your entry on just MACD is kinda risky. I would probably wait for a dip to 36/36.50, and then buy with a stop of 32. On the other scenario, the ideal situation of entry would be if Mahabank fails to break above 39 for a couple of days, then you could base your entry on the break of 39.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Hi Jai,

tell me something about Mercator Lines and Shringar Cinema. I bought Mercator at 154 (before split) and Shringar at 74. what should I do ? book loss and come out or want me to buy some more?
I became a big fan of you .. Good work .. Keep up the good work !!

Durga

Basing your entry on just MACD is kinda risky. I would probably wait for a dip to 36/36.50, and then buy with a stop of 32. On the other scenario, the ideal situation of entry would be if Mahabank fails to break above 39 for a couple of days, then you could base your entry on the break of 39.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani
sir
thanks for the guidance. DO u suggest the stop loss of 32 because there seems to be a support in the range of 30-32. And A BUY after break above 39 since 38-38.50 looks like a resistance zone. since i am new so i am asking u so much. thanx agan and i will enter MAHABANK based on your advice

Dear Jai,

Can you tell me what is going on with Hinduja TMT?

Since last few weeks it is going down... has to be some reason behind it. Can you please put some light on this counter? This is suppose to be a good stock but ....

Alok.

Hi Jai,

tell me something about Mercator Lines and Shringar Cinema. I bought Mercator at 154 (before split) and Shringar at 74. what should I do ? book loss and come out or want me to buy some more?
I became a big fan of you .. Good work .. Keep up the good work !!

Durga
Hello Durga,
Thank you for your compliment.
Mercator Lines short term target is 47/47.50...You can look to add on to your position @ 40.50 with a strict stop of 36. However, IF 48 is broken then we should see 52.

Shringar looks to be heading towards 75. You can add on to your holdings ABOVE 67.70 with a stop of 54 for target 75. However, if 54 is broken before a buy is initiated plz inform me so that I can give you the new entry level. My advice is not to add on to your holdings for Shringar at the moment because the risk reward ratio is not favourable.

My personal preference for Shringar is to buy dips @ 50/52 levels with a stop of 44.40 and target of 62.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.