Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jai,

Any thoughts on GVK power and infrastructure ltd.? I have about 600 @ 302 which are pre-june prices. CMP is close to 190 and it has gained steadily for the last couple of sessions. I wanted to know whether I should average the stock at this point or leave it be? Thanks.

Amit
GVK power is moving sideways at the moment and is facing resistance at the moment.Wouldn't be advisable to average it out at the moment. it has to break above 206 to head towards 223. Buy if it dips to 150 with a stop of 127 for target 190.

Hi Jai,
Can you pls give me your outlook on BEML. I am in this stock @856 since June. What is it's target in short term.

Thanks,
Ashish
BEML has already acheived its 1st target tht was between 1030 and 1050. It has to move above 1073 to target 1200 with some resistance @ 1100 and then @ 1150. Current stop loss is 973 (Risky stop). If dips from here, then buy between 900-925 with a stop below 872 for initial target 1000.

Jai Shewaramani

Hello Sir,

i have got 12000 shares of facor alloys @ 5.20...do u suggest to hold on or book heavy losses...is there any chance of getting my price back or anyway near say 3+...plz advice..

rgds

deepak
Hello Deepak,
Facor alloys has been in a major downtrend since last November. But a bottom seems to be forming here. Put a stop @ 1.02 with 1st exit @ 1.85/2.20. It has high resistance between 2.00 to 2.45. A break above 2.47 will take it to 3.

Regards
Jai Shewaramani

Hello Ahmed,
There are different kinds of trading styles, and every trading style has a different method of calculating the targets. For eg. the target for a swing trader will be different from tht of a positional/trend trader or a day trader. Thus it would be difficult to put it in words. But the most famous ways to calculate a target are previous resistance, median line of andrew's pitchfork and 1.618/2.618 retracement level.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani
THANKS JAI BHAIYYA:)

Ahmed

shrinivas

hi jai,

Sterlite has recently given buy signal...I am unable to attach file..hope you can do the same for benefit of users over here...

also note the p'nnt formation in Unitech..

all the very best for the great work..

ganeshhitty

Dear Jai

Can you please share your inputs on
1. Mysore Cement
2. Dishman Pharma
3. Carol Info
4. ITC
5. Bajaj Auto

Mysore cement- Trading strong. Will see 72 above 65.50. Current stop @ 56.50

Dishman Pharma- Major resistance between 210-220. Above 225, will go to 240. Current stop @ 190

Carol info- Acheived 1st target of 45. Should bounce back from 40 levels where there's an oppurtunity to buy is reversal is confirmed. A bounce will take it to 50.

ITC- Currently at 1st target of 190. Above 198 should see 205.

Bajaj Auto- Current stop @ 3010. Target 3200

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.