Elliott Wave Theory

Can you please suggest me the thread where I can get better exposure? Thanks.
How does Elliott work on smaller timeframes, like 15/30 minutes, for intraday/swing trading ?? Be useful if you can guide us about NF and BNF for smaller TFs.

1sandeepgupta

How does Elliott work on smaller timeframes, like 15/30 minutes, for intraday/swing trading ?? Be useful if you can guide us about NF and BNF for smaller TFs.
I have not yet tested Elliott wave count on smaller time frames as real time data is not available to me but as the masters says it is good on all the time frames.

1sandeepgupta

I have some work on 4h and daily charts and found it to be a valuable tool as one can know the trend direction an can get in to it early and remain oriented.

I have not yet tested Elliott wave count on smaller time frames as real time data is not available to me but as the masters says it is good on all the time frames.
A lot of members will be keen on smaller time frames here, many intraday/swing traders here :)

saivenkat

@Sandeepgupta ji..
What is your view on Engineers India Limited.. ( i refer All data monthly charts.. in Chartink.com) I feel the Sub wave 2 of wave 3 has completed and subwave 3 of mainwave 3 has started.. If time permits i shall post my views this evening.. :thumb:

I would request you to share your views in time leisure..:)

Regards