Elliott Wave Theory

manojborle

Sorry, may I know, what is IEOD? What is the full form of NS, NF, BN and BNF? Thanks.

Daily chart of Bank Nifty(may be BN) is attached.

IEOD means intra eod data. Normally saved in 1 minute format. Nifty spot, nifty future, bank nifty spot and bank nifty future.

Please provide me IEOD data of NS and BN? Can you please tell me where I can get IEOD of stocks?
Hi

My 1 min IEOD data is in Amibroker format (in .txt files) like
Ticker (NIFTY), Date (yyyymmdd), Time, Open, High, Low, Close

But as you are using NinjaTrader, so you have to convert it as per NinjaTrader format

Please let me know if it serve your purpose.

1sandeepgupta

Hi

My 1 min IEOD data is in Amibroker format (in .txt files) like
Ticker (NIFTY), Date (yyyymmdd), Time, Open, High, Low, Close

But as you are using NinjaTrader, so you have to convert it as per NinjaTrader format

Please let me know if it serve your purpose.
Can you please tell me how to get IEOD for stocks?

1sandeepgupta

I see that the charts are self-explanatory, but can you also post your observations along with them ? Also, if possible, some kind of "If..else" scenario.
Thanks, sir as you wrote the charts are self-explanatory, all the if and else are included. If markets go to 23.6% and broke blow then the next target is around 38.2% else it will take support at 23.6% and go above. All this is very evident but if this kind of interpretation is required then I will gladly add this with the chart. Thanks again.

Thanks, sir as you wrote the charts are self-explanatory, all the if and else are included. If markets go to 23.6% and broke blow then the next target is around 38.2% else it will take support at 23.6% and go above. All this is very evident but if this kind of interpretation is required then I will gladly add this with the chart. Thanks again.
There are readers who will see the chart, click on it, spend a few minutes on it and convert the picture into words like "If sustains above 11250 in next 6-8 sessions, it can retest 12000 and beyond, else a breakdown towards 10500 is indicated" or "Looks rangebound between 11000-11800. A breach on either side in next 5-6 sessions will provide direction towards above 12000 or below 10500".

And then there are readers who want to read the conclusion before looking at the chart, like reading a book cover before probing it deeply.

Your work reflects painstaking effort and one would like greater participation by encompassing both kinds of readers.

vinst

I use Ninjatrader7 and free EOD data from finance.yahoo.com.
I have made portfolios in yahoo finance. the screen display is proper and prices get updated during trading time. but when i download EOD, in the downloaded file, the price fields has 'N/A' rather than price data.
have you encountered this problem?
thanks

Can you please tell me how to get IEOD for stocks?
Hi

For IEOD data for stocks you have to take paid service.

You can contact TJ member soumya_b
http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/9111-neat-clean-database-23.html

TJ member niftydatamagic took initiate to provide IEOD data for some equity and future scrips, but he is not active since last few weeks. He has posted some data for some scrips, so you can check the same.
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/94532-ieod-1-min-data.html

But please note that the data will be in Amibroker format and not NinjaTrader format