Elliott Wave Theory

1sandeepgupta

I am posting monthly chart of USDCAD with the elliott wave count. This is like to buy in c wave. Buy around 1.13036, stop loss 1.05993 and target of 1.3000. This is investing kind of scenario.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.

sandeep sir,thanx for such beautiful chart with EW analysis over here.I know,counting of wave is toughest part in EW study though it has simple basic rules n guidelines.So sir plz teach us how use EW in real life n count waves as a pro.......

1sandeepgupta

sandeep sir,thanx for such beautiful chart with EW analysis over here.I know,counting of wave is toughest part in EW study though it has simple basic rules n guidelines.So sir plz teach us how use EW in real life n count waves as a pro.......
These are the websites I've studied - still study all the time. www.elliottwave.com they have a ton of free stuff. sign up for the free EWI club and then you can start with the 10 chapter tutorial to review the basics, then they also have put on line the "bible" of EWave http://www.elliottwave.com/club/elliott-wave-principle/default.aspx ----- plus I've also studied Bullkowski http://thepatternsite.com/Elliott.html again all free. Bullkowski's website also has stuff on just about every type of pattern you could want to study.

1sandeepgupta

This audchf(H1) sort term idea came in my attention. I am posting it's chart here. One can sell near 0.8368 with stop loss of 0.8397 and a target of 0.8311 with R/R 1.96.

Disclaimer: All the ideas are for educational purpose only.

prabhsingh

This can not be leading diagonal as this wave is (5) of cycle wave III. A leading diagonal never seen in third wave if it is not very extended one.
Only problem is that Wave (iv) is retracing close to 0.61 Fib ratio.Now Wave (iv) generally retraces maximum by 0.50 if Wave 3 is normal wave or 0.23/0.38 if Wave 3 is extended.Hence where you have marked Wave (iv),that might be Wave (ii) or bigger Wave 3.

1sandeepgupta

Only problem is that Wave (iv) is retracing close to 0.61 Fib ratio.Now Wave (iv) generally retraces maximum by 0.50 if Wave 3 is normal wave or 0.23/0.38 if Wave 3 is extended.Hence where you have marked Wave (iv),that might be Wave (ii) or bigger Wave 3.
Please post your chart or reference my labels so that I can understand your point clearly. Thanks.