Elliott Wave Theory

1sandeepgupta

Weakness in rupee is depicted in the weekly chart. The usdinr is heading to complete the intermediate wave (5) or primary wave [3].

or

The alternative case scenario is that (4)th wave corrects further but that does not seem probable.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.

1sandeepgupta

Crude_oil wti is forming Elliott's double three correction pattern. One wave (w) has completed and the wave (A) of the other wave (Y) is near finishing. Now wave (B) will start. The price will soon reverse.

After some signs of the reversal, this may present good buy opportunity with great risk reward ratio.

Crude_oil wti is forming Elliott's double three correction pattern. One wave (w) has completed and the wave (A) of the other wave (Y) is near finishing. Now wave (B) will start. The price will soon reverse.

After some signs of the reversal, this may present good buy opportunity with great risk reward ratio.

A non-technical observation - crude generally has a good winter..

1sandeepgupta

Daily chart of Yes Bank is attached here with. Price is in 5th wave, the 5th wave can expend to either 658, 735 or 858. Ifone is not in the trade already then it is not good time to enter. Once 658 is broken then one can go long for the target 735.

1sandeepgupta

It seems that the correction of intermediate wave (1) has completed. The wave (2) corrected to 38.2% of wave (1). The wave (3) seems to have started. One can buy into this wave at levels 495.90, one rupee above the pivot with stop loss at 434.60 and the minimum target to 574.

1sandeepgupta

The third wave is extended one so the possibility is that the W(5) is equal to W(1) as it is seen that only one wave is extended in one impulse out of three.