Elliott Wave Theory

The third wave is extended one so the possibility is that the W(5) is equal to W(1) as it is seen that only one wave is extended in one impulse out of three.
What is the "else" scenario ?? It could be making a double top around 420 level. Also, Canbk results tomorrow.

stoch

Are there any indicators except Elliot Wave template in MT4? One of Hotforex fellows offered me some interesting paid stuff, don't remeber how its called, but maybe it is in the public access.. If yu have something to share please do it ASAP..

hir0406

Are there any indicators except Elliot Wave template in MT4? One of Hotforex fellows offered me some interesting paid stuff, don't remeber how its called, but maybe it is in the public access.. If yu have something to share please do it ASAP..
You have template of elliot wave in mt4?

1sandeepgupta

I am posting Ashok Leyland daily chart. There is big divergence between peak3 and peak4 also the wave5 is 261.8% extension of wave1, may be this is the end of wave5 and the correction follows.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.

Last edited:

prabhsingh

I would like to give bit of differnt Wave counts for Ashok leyland.

Lets now look internal of Wave 3 which itself is made up of 5 Waves.

Lets also look some projected levels for ongoing Wave 5 where there is strong possibility of touching 57 levels.

1sandeepgupta

Wave 2 is almost 50% retraced to wave 1. Wave 4 is also 50% to wave 3. Wave 3 is 361.8% extension of wave 1. The wave 5 seems to be truncated if it does not rise further. The reversal seems to take place as threre is big divergence between peak3 and peak5. This fall may extend to rs.71.53 or 50.52. Thanks.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.