EoD Update of Fibotrader

Hi Soumya

You are doing a wonderful job
You have been posting monthly consolidated csv file
Is there any software which would convert multiple text files into one csv if so kindly provide
nvksrinivas

Dr Soumya,
I have followed ur guidelines for installing fibotrader and updated the files u have provided. If possible clarify my following doubts.
i. Is it possible to have Advance decline graph and if yes how can I do it.
ii. Do I need to load the data, which I am downloading from ur link, in to particular folders ie, NSE data in to NSE folder etc. Or it will automatically get in to the particular database using the file extension.
Anticipating ur valueable suggestion,

tkrajnambiar

Dr Soumya,
i. Is it possible to have Advance decline graph and if yes how can I do it.
ii. Do I need to load the data, which I am downloading from ur link, in to particular folders ie, NSE data in to NSE folder etc. Or it will automatically get in to the particular database using the file extension.
Anticipating ur valueable suggestion,

tkrajnambiar
Mr. tkrajnambiar...
i. no idea about Advance decline graph in fibotrader ...Mr Soumya will help u. i chk ADX instead of Advance decline graph.
ii. i download the files which Mr. soumay provides us...and i keep those in my D drive..after that i extract the files and transfer them to data folder of fibotrader.( C:>Progrm files>Fibotrader>data ). then i update the individual csv files in fibotrader.
u can follow this.
thnx.
sanchari.