EoD Update of Fibotrader

Thanks Soumya for the link to moneypore..

There are other sites like myiris.com, walletwatch.com which provide this details for 1/2 years.

I am looking for a place where we will be able to download these data at one go for all the BSE/NSE listed companies.

looking for your views.

REgards,
John.

Hi soumya
I am unable to load intradata to fibo. I am down loading it from bse-nse 2005 yahoo group. Through quoteman I am able to feed the data. But it is not getting stored in intraday database file. can u help me.
thanks
tkrajnambiar.

EoD Update of Fibotrader, Amibroker & MS

Hi soumya
I am unable to load intradata to fibo. I am down loading it from bse-nse 2005 yahoo group. Through quoteman I am able to feed the data. But it is not getting stored in intraday database file. can u help me.
thanks
tkrajnambiar.
use Ami for intraday purpose...in free version of Fibo maintain a intraday database is quite cumbursome.

regards,
soumya

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Soumya,..

I downloaded 12-12-06 updates ,.. but the future update file is of 11-12-06. Can you please put future update file again for the date 12?

And next is can u please give me the link to yahoo group of bse-nse2005 ?

And is it possible to upload same file what i will get from there ? or do i need to change anything? Please guide me..

REgards,..
Darsh

Dear Soumya,..

I downloaded 12-12-06 updates ,.. but the future update file is of 11-12-06. Can you please put future update file again for the date 12?

And next is can u please give me the link to yahoo group of bse-nse2005 ?

And is it possible to upload same file what i will get from there ? or do i need to change anything? Please guide me..

REgards,..
Darsh
Hi Drash,

i didn't find any data discrepancy in the Future_Update dated 12-12-2006.

pls carefully read my 1st post in "Fibotrader: An excellent....."

regards,
soumya