Finvasia

Vmaster369

finvasia has 100 flaw but in end He is Bhisma Pitamaa of Brokerage industry and is Self clearning member of nse.

Finvasia is good for delivery trades CNC as always and
there new https://reports.shoonya.com has everything i need .

For trader Finvasia is not best nor for f&0 .

No intraday leverage ... 100% delivery margin in mis/CNC lol
NO sell delivery and buy other stock on same day Nope cannt do that in finvasia (Other broker do allow 80% buying shares still )
No brokerage and No Amc as always lol

yeah this broker has saved mine 7 lakhs in last 7 yrs as brokerage :xD

33000 Active client not bad .. i opened account with them when there were hardly 3000 client

Last edited:
finvasia has 100 flaw but in end He is Bhisma Pitma of Brokerage industry and is Self clearning member of nse.

NO sell delivery and buy other stock on same day Nope cannt do that in finvasia (Other broker do allow 80% buying shares still )

33000 Active client not bad .. i opened account with them when there were hardly 3000 client
Thanks. I didn't know about the reports. Did they send some SMS about it ?

VJAY

finvasia has 100 flaw but in end He is Bhisma Pitamaa of Brokerage industry and is Self clearning member of nse.

Bad for option strategy traders too.....when square up option positions they agian take margin for the same ..like double margin ...their system dont know about square positions and take it as new positions:D:D:D

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it

M also a finvasia user and m also happy with there brokerage and IKF part
but i beleive they need to work on there charting section - main thing which i dont like
I always refer charts from other platform and trade with shoonya

Trading is simple thanks to the intuitive design and smooth interface. For anyone searching for a platform that puts simplicity first without sacrificing functionality, it's revolutionary. The advanced analytics and real-time market data that are offered are definitely advantages. Finvasia deserves praise for providing a great trading experience. I heartily endorse it for novice and experienced investors a like!

Hello @Finvasia ,

Here is a screenshot of Snap Quote window in Shoonya desktop app.
Look at the last line showing Net Qty, buy ATP, sell ATP etc.

1704185004786.png

The last column is Unrealised MtoM. This is the most important information for me as a day trade and it is not displayed completely. There is room for one digit only.

Net Qnty and MTM are the two figures I watch for day trading for actionable information. The other fields, during the market time, are just to glance over. I know that these informations are available easily elsewhere in the app, but having them in the snap quote will be a great short cut.

Is it possible to :

1) Expand this window a bit to display the MTM better ?
2) Reduce the font size somewhat to accommodate the information.
3) Maybe combine the two fields of "Realized MTM" and "Unrealized MTM" in a single field of MTM as in NEST trader ?
4) At least reduce the font size in the last line (for the headings at least) so that the numbers are highlighted.

This would be a big help in day trading for me and incentivize me to use Shoonya for day trading too. At present I am using it only for my long term trades. For intraday I prefer NEST.

I have been trying Shoonya for intra recently. One can get used to it.

Also, for derivatives, would it be possible to also display the underlying spot value in the snap quote ? Suppose I am trading Banknifty options, would it possible to display Banknifty spot value too in this window ? It is there in NEST and I find it useful.

Last edited: