Finvasia

Kalinkatichkule

Saving&Budgeting_MUNK
i use upstock for charting on desktop .. there trading view terminal is faster then finvasia.. i place order on mobile in finvasia looking at upstock charts in desktop :).
By the way, this is a great idea: trade with no brokerage and refer other brokers for the remaining items!
Overall, you save money by not paying heavy brokerage fees.

Vmaster369

my upi page only doesnt open ... my upi page goes blank idk why since last few days ..
I used RTGS that didnt reflect for 1 hour. i had to take screenshot and live chat with them they said we will fwd and after 15 min i got rtgs funds :xD took 1 hrs 30 min to get funds in finvasia today .
There auto credit on RTGS transfer was sleeping usually that had always worked but all good in end i was able to buy what i wanted i.e RRkabel lol more.

my upi page only doesnt open ... my upi page goes blank idk why since last few days ..
I used RTGS that didnt reflect for 1 hour. i had to take screenshot and live chat with them they said we will fwd and after 15 min i got rtgs funds :xD took 1 hrs 30 min to get funds in finvasia today .
There auto credit on RTGS transfer was sleeping usually that had always worked but all good in end i was able to buy what i wanted i.e RRkabel lol more.
My problem got sorted out around 12:30

Yaa I guess today UPI is not open for PAYIN due to some quarterly settlement

Which browser are you using ? Through desktop or mobile ?

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
this can be a browser specific issue , which browser you are using ??
better to get this checked with their CS