Finvasia

bunti_k23

I tried to add funds today after these msgs but it gets instantly in 2min updated in my shoonya app
I tried via UPI rs 500
yup, i think this does not happens usually. only sometimes, but better be safe and deposit funds in non market hrs.

Hello @Finvasia

As the image shows, I have 89 MFs in my holdings. My problem is that the holdings list is not sorted in any order, nor is it searchable.

1705495664923.png

So, I have a lot of trouble placing additional purchase orders because it is very tedious to find the holding I want to add to. It is even more difficult in the mobile app. The search function does not work in holdings list.

Do you have any other platform for placing MF orders ? Something that is more user friendly.

kaly422000

to open an account finvasia take 60 days may be . i completed account opening around november end ,ther was some issue uploading a document and from then many email but nothing happen. voice helpline not reachable. better for some brokarage advantage sud not go for finvasia.

to open an account finvasia take 60 days may be . i completed account opening around november end ,ther was some issue uploading a document and from then many email but nothing happen. voice helpline not reachable. better for some brokarage advantage sud not go for finvasia.
I won't say that. They are a pretty good broker, with some unfamiliar idiosyncrasies.