Finvasia

aare bro i haven;t opened demate account with any broker ...
never had demate account since last 10 yrs lol
Nest is best in Finvasia as it has bank integration for instant fund transfer
I know, I think previously, we didn't need to open a demat for intraday cash but I think it was made mandatory at some point to have at least one demat even if one has several trading-accounts (or at least that's what I was told by several brokersbut I could be wrong).
Would you say that Finvasia's Nest is stable & doesn't have issues like Zerodha?

Finvasia Nest v 1.13 is rather stable than v 3.11, but one can not guarantee that it wont trouble you. Though in last few months, it troubled only once that too for few minutes only.
But only trouble with v 1.13 is, it takes very long to start up with, around 4-7 minutes. It frustrates you, when you are late and it takes long time to start with.

Raju

I observed very slow order entry in Finvasia - NestPlus ...anybody faced similar issue today ?

It might be Internet had become slower at my end ....Wanted to confirm ....

I thought it was quite weird as well since I've never had any other broker's employees calling me to ask about my password but I gave it to him since I haven't yet transferred any significant amount of money into the account, although this seems like it could be security concern.
Yes really weird.
Do change the password, later on.