Finvasia

Finvasia

Of course. :D I wonder what @Finvasia is going to say about this whole thing.
Hi Newbie!

Thanks for bringing it to our notice. We will investigate the matter internally and make sure that none of our support team members does that again. We would advise clients not to share their back-office password details over the phone.

Further, we request you to please raise ticket in PRISM for any services or issues.

Thanks

Hi Newbie!

Thanks for bringing it to our notice. We will investigate the matter internally and make sure that none of our support team members does that again. We would advise clients not to share their back-office password details over the phone.

Further, we request you to please raise ticket in PRISM for any services or issues.

Thanks
Could you elaborate a little bit on the leverage options shown in Prism? For instance, it says 5x for Futures. Is this for MIS orders as well? How much do we have to pay for it? Is it a monthly subscription? Thanks.

Finvasia

Could you elaborate a little bit on the leverage options shown in Prism? For instance, it says 5x for Futures. Is this for MIS orders as well? How much do we have to pay for it? Is it a monthly subscription? Thanks.
Hi Newbie! Leverage option is a new feature, where investors can avail additional limits up to 5 X in MIS at a very nominal charge. The charges are only applicable on days when the service is availed and it can be conveniently deactivated when not required. Thanks!!

@Finvasia

Your live-support said that there's no mobile alternative for Nest. So, if we lose connectivity on your Nest for some reason (Internet disconnection or whatever else) then the only other option for us is to call & trade. Is this true? If so, please consider offering a mobile solution as many other brokers are already doing.

Raju

I would also request to plz offer free mobile solution in case Nest gives issue we need to have backup....

vista aunty said u can have either nest or scalper........
u cann;t have both at same time.

Some babus at stock exchange forgot to make nest for mobile zzzz
now for mobile exists
It's weird because other brokers have enabled their in-house to be used alongside their respective Nest, so Kite, ProWeb, Sine, etc. can be used from Mobile if their Nest goes down or is disconnected but for some reason, we can't use Scalpert if Finvasia's Nest goes down. I wonder why this is. :confused:

Raj232

Dear Finvasia, You have posted in your original page:

Open Source Web trader

We plan on launching an open source web trader that traders can manipulate using API’s to build platforms that can be completely customized by a trader to fit his specific needs. This web trader will have widgets and apps, just like the ones you have on your android phone, so a user can customize his trading to his needs and not be constrained to the “One Size Fit All” type of trading terminals.

Kindly post about any update on this yet or expected timeline ? Thanks in advance.

Infooo

Hey Finvasia, so ultimately I dumped Nirmalbang, wisdom capital ICICI direct .. to join you this week. High volume trades , high frequency trades .. I wanted to use it took Scalpert.. wondering can I have both Scalpert and Now as my free software provides by you