Finvasia

Finvasia

Please provide more details and charges etc.
Thanks
Hi traderniftybull

We have introduced a new feature in Prism - “Leverage Request” where clients can avail additional MIS/Intraday limits based on their need at a very nominal charges.

Please follow these steps to activate or deactivate the request

1. Log in to your PRISM and select “Leverage Request”

2. You shall see multiple categories : 2X (Free), 3X (Bronze), 4X (Silver) and 5X (Platinum)

3. Default is 2 X (Free). Based on the need, you can select from the three categories. Once selected, you can see all the information such as Effective Date (This the date when service shall be enabled), Leverage cost (Per day cost based on your current Fund), Minimum balance required (Applicable in higher leverage only), Auto Square Off % (based on Risk) on the same page.

4. All requests received before 2 PM shall be enabled on next working day.

5. Once you click “Submit“, you shall receive OTP on your mobile for 2FA confirmation.

6. Thereafter, additional limits shall be activated from the Effective Date.

7. In case, you wish to discontinue the service, simply select “Deactivate” button on the same page. The services shall be disabled on the effective date.

8. All “Deactivate” requests received before 2 PM shall be disabled on next working day

9. Charges shall only be debited for the days you have availed the services.

10. The service is available for NSE/BSE and MCX.

11. Based on your daily MTM, limits and charges shall be auto adjusted. Hence, based on your daily opening balance, there shall be daily charges.

Thanks

Hi traderniftybull

We have introduced a new feature in Prism - “Leverage Request” where clients can avail additional MIS/Intraday limits based on their need at a very nominal charges.

Please follow these steps to activate or deactivate the request

1. Log in to your PRISM and select “Leverage Request”

2. You shall see multiple categories : 2X (Free), 3X (Bronze), 4X (Silver) and 5X (Platinum)

3. Default is 2 X (Free). Based on the need, you can select from the three categories. Once selected, you can see all the information such as Effective Date (This the date when service shall be enabled), Leverage cost (Per day cost based on your current Fund), Minimum balance required (Applicable in higher leverage only), Auto Square Off % (based on Risk) on the same page.

4. All requests received before 2 PM shall be enabled on next working day.

5. Once you click “Submit“, you shall receive OTP on your mobile for 2FA confirmation.

6. Thereafter, additional limits shall be activated from the Effective Date.

7. In case, you wish to discontinue the service, simply select “Deactivate” button on the same page. The services shall be disabled on the effective date.

8. All “Deactivate” requests received before 2 PM shall be disabled on next working day

9. Charges shall only be debited for the days you have availed the services.

10. The service is available for NSE/BSE and MCX.

11. Based on your daily MTM, limits and charges shall be auto adjusted. Hence, based on your daily opening balance, there shall be daily charges.

Thanks
Please clarify for
"9. Charges shall only be debited for the days you have availed the services."

Availing the services here means, using the leverage or availing the activation of facility.

Charges will be debited (on daily basis) once I activate the facility till I deactivate it, whether I use leverage or not. That is I activate facility, but do not use leverage, still I will be charged because I have activated the facility.
OR
Charges will be debited only for the days, when I use leverage, whether I deactivate this facility or not. That is, I will be charged for that day only when I use leverage on that day, irrespective of deactivation..

and
What about same day activation. Say, if I request for activation at 10 am, it wont be done. It has to be done in a day in advance

Finvasia

Please clarify for
"9. Charges shall only be debited for the days you have availed the services."
Availing the services here means, using the leverage or availing the activation of facility.
Charges will be debited (on daily basis) once I activate the facility till I deactivate it, whether I use leverage or not. That is I activate facility, but do not use leverage, still I will be charged because I have activated the facility.
OR
Charges will be debited only for the days, when I use leverage, whether I deactivate this facility or not. That is, I will be charged for that day only when I use leverage on that day, irrespective of deactivation..
and
What about same day activation. Say, if I request for activation at 10 am, it wont be done. It has to be done in a day in advance
Hi traderniftybull,
The leverage charges are calculated based on your available balance and category requested. Please visit Prism – Leverage Section to know more. Charges shall be debited for the number of days the service is kept active, whether you use it or not. Regarding same day activation, we shall be providing it in next phase.
Thanks